Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Podcast Episode #22: WE LOST A FOOTBALL GAME

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Hi, I'm at work right now. Can you tell me how to get your show on my VAXStation? I'm unable to find it. We have spare cycles right now and I would like to listen right now. Thank you.

You must have gone to USC
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

It's weird when you get a shout out that basically calls you a moron. But hey, any pub is good pub, so thanks @Tequilla

FREE PUB MOTHERFUCKERS

Knew you'd appreciate that ... thanks for listening
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of his last 31 people that he has followed 30 of them have something to do with UW football. The other is some random person.

Plus he is now following all of our coaches, even the ones on offense. This is all good. IT IS ALL VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD!

TBS superiority guy.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dennis is right. The play calling had became more and more arrogant after the Stanford game. Finally fucked us.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Completely agree on offensive play calling being THE reason we lost to USC. I would have full blow DAIGS if Jonathan Smith were no longer a part of the program. The direction of everything else is awesome. The recruiting news is really the sort of thing that suggests we'll realyl be competing for national championships soon... if we can get our offense in order.

Congratulations to @CokeGreaterThanPepsi for squeaking out a close one with his winning Haiku.

Up voted for the GIF. I laugh every time I see
    it. It's like the guy has just won a bet and she
    has to give him anal as the payoff. Good times.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Can you bump the background music up a titch you fuckers are talking over the top of it. Very distracting.

Thanks
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Dennis is right. The play calling had became more and more arrogant after the Stanford game. Finally fucked us.

*cowardly.

Literally.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Regarding DJ it seems like an Elijah Molden type deal. Molden loved Oregon growing up and always thought it was a done deal he would play there.... until it came to actual decision time and the common sense hammer hit him over the head.

It looks like DJ chose Miami simply because he liked the players that use to play there growing up. Now that it's getting closer to actually going to college the whole Miami thing doesn't seem as practical or appealing.

I was looking up Molden's dad the other day and found an article from 2014. Elijah had an offer and wanted to commit but dad told him to take his time. If Oregon was good, he would be there.

I suspect if Oregon hires the right coach he might give them another listen. The smart money is on UW, but the new coach is going to go all out for him. They can't have a former all american's son going to UW. It's a bad look.

Elijah was going to commit to Stanford because of the academis, but he said it just didn't feel right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Regarding DJ it seems like an Elijah Molden type deal. Molden loved Oregon growing up and always thought it was a done deal he would play there.... until it came to actual decision time and the common sense hammer hit him over the head.

It looks like DJ chose Miami simply because he liked the players that use to play there growing up. Now that it's getting closer to actually going to college the whole Miami thing doesn't seem as practical or appealing.

I was looking up Molden's dad the other day and found an article from 2014. Elijah had an offer and wanted to commit but dad told him to take his time. If Oregon was good, he would be there.

I suspect if Oregon hires the right coach he might give them another listen. The smart money is on UW, but the new coach is going to go all out for him. They can't have a former all american's son going to UW. It's a bad look.

Elijah was going to commit to Stanford because of the academis, but he said it just didn't feel right.
    No one decommits on Pete.
    True. That's why I said the smart money in on Washington. If you don't believe that the new Oregon coach is calling up daddy Molden right after the press conference, I have an imaginary Maybach for you to crash.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @Dennis_DeYoung I love your passion for DJ. A little Sacto knowledge. Before I was old, rich and white, I was just white in the late 80s in the middle of the crack wars. Burbank was known as "Blood Bank" ...see "Colors" for a reference.

Back to DJ... that school used to be hardcore. So bad, their football team was always awful. Not too far from where Jeremiah Pharms grew up. All good things...
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Shout out to Sean. LOL!!!
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DeepSeaZ said:

Shout out to Sean. LOL!!!

Easily the best moment of the pod. So cruel.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

No one decommits on Pete.
    True. That's why I said the smart money in on Washington. If you don't believe that the new Oregon coach is calling up daddy Molden right after the press conference, I have an imaginary Maybach for you to crash.
    Of course they'll do it. They will with Marlon, too.

It won't matter.

Can I still have the imaginary Maybach, tho?
    I'll trade it for one of your two real cars.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cathartic listen. Thank you.