Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player/Coach?

Can Fultz just coach? Sounds like he THINKS and CARES...

“My ability to get to the rim is always open,” Fultz said who repeatedly darted past past defenders in the lane where he either converted difficult layups or drew a foul. “I realized it once I made a couple of threes. … Things were a little slow and I was looking to penetrate, not always to score.”

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I *heart* me some Markelle. Straight balla.
  • Options

dnc said:

I *heart* me some Markelle. Straight balla.

If he can coach on the floor, and the other guys realize he can coach on the floor, maybe we can make the NIT.
    It's a damn shame too cause this is one of the best rosters UW has had. Dickerson, Dime and Timmons aren't great but that's three serviceable bigs, Thybulle is really good and Green is solid on the wing. Crisp may or may not actually hit threes this year. And Fultz is already better than anyone we've had since Roy's senior year.

If this team had a coach it's a 5 or 6 seed in the tourney at worst. As it is they're either going to the NIT (most likely) or gonna need Fultz to go crazy for three days in the P12 tournament to squeek into the NCAAs as a high seed.

Really sad.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Near the end of the game when UW was up by double digits, I saw Will Conroy jump into the huddle and start getting in players faces. Reminded me of Sark
  • Options

Near the end of the game when UW was up by double digits, I saw Will Conroy jump into the huddle and start getting in players faces. Reminded me of Sark

Bad comp. Will's the bad cop on the staff in general, he's not just trying to look TUFF when the game's out of hand. He's nothing like Sark.

If it had been Romar at that point, you'd have one.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Near the end of the game when UW was up by double digits, I saw Will Conroy jump into the huddle and start getting in players faces. Reminded me of Sark Cameron Dollar

FTFY
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I went. Paid $2. Fultz is the best Husky I've ever seen talent wise. Any modicum of coaching and this is an exciting tourney team. It's quite something.