Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

George Costanza on the Tedford-Smith relationship

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Pleaz, can we just let Jerry, N, Castanza, Kramer, Elaine die a slow, irrelevant death. Hail Sam Malone

Agreed (first time for everything)
    Baseman, your a new-fish millenial Boomer with 99% manufactured posts. Your unimportance glaring since your join job 5 months ago. You never really fit in. Like the group of friends who actually go out getting chicks, and after giving you noyds the slip. You say base.."gee ok guys, lets hang out tomorrow" ...the coo guys like Pup say.. "ok, im just gonna go home and sleep" . Then slip out the back with the cool crowd, immediately on the rapid chopping of the marching powder, calling bitches with the good news... Immediate leg spreading ensues. You base, and the nerd-circle who you met in the dorms, go home for a computer time all-nighter.

Pup and the bitches pull an all nighter too...oh and dayer an another all nighter till PuP just flat runs out of semen and is too pooped to pop.
    Obvious plagiarism shit fucko from decades of 1-900 service consumption.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I just want to take this opportunity to send a little bit of love to Friends, an under appreciated sitcom from the 90s. Seinfeld was the best, but it gets the love it deserve. Everyone's always hating on Friends though...why? It was a damn good show.

It shouldn't surprise me anymore but it always does surprise me when people out themselves as fags on this bored.
    I'm surprised your surprised.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    See? Everyone hates on Friends. Except Grundle. He's cool.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    Standard Supporter

See? Everyone hates on Friends. Except Grundle. He's cool.

If I'm the only one on your side, you may want to reconsider.
    I know there are some closet Friends fans here. If you're one of those people and you're reading this, quit being a pussy and show some support. Friends was always there for you when you were having a tough day, and needed to relax. Friends was there for you when you didn't have friends, or your friends were being dicks. It's like they were your friends. You can't tell me that when you'd watch a scene with everyone hanging out in Monica's apartment (or Joey & Chandler's apartment, based on whether or not you were watching an episode that took place after the one where they play a trivia game, and the girls wind up betting their apartment and losing it and before the one where the girls switch it back while Joey & Chandler are away) you didn't feel like you were there, hanging out with everyone as well. "I'll be there for yoooouuuuu" the theme song would go...and it was true. They were there for me. For you. For everyone who tuned in.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

Fuck Frens. Home Improvement bitch.

< Heidi
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381