Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Salvon Ahmed Senior Hudl

2»

Comments

• Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Pete is getting straight up ballers now. It's weird that unlike Sark and Ty he isn't filling half the class with kids he had to fight with San Jose State for.

The true strength of this team is built on those kids Victor, Bierra, Gaines and Vea. If their a high priority recruit for Petersen them I don't care who else offers
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    KobeStan said:

Swaye said:

Pete is getting straight up ballers now. It's weird that unlike Sark and Ty he isn't filling half the class with kids he had to fight with San Jose State for.

The true strength of this team is built on those kids Victor, Bierra, Gaines and Vea. If their a high priority recruit for Petersen them I don't care who else offers
    Only 1 of those 4 was recruited by Pete... but I get your point. A ton of lighter recruited 3 star guys have developed into the core of this team. You can also add guys like Sample, Jones, Gaskin, Pettis, etc.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

KobeStan said:

Swaye said:

Only 1 of those 4 was recruited by Pete... but I get your point. A ton of lighter recruited 3 star guys have developed into the core of this team. You can also add guys like Sample, Jones, Gaskin, Pettis, etc.
    Thanks, Kim.