Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clinton foundation, Haiti, 10 year contract, 9 win season and Gematria

Spent quite some time on the dark web today. Learned some weird shit about Hillary being a satanic preistess coordinating a child sex trafficking organization for the worlds power elites. After some math and LSD I've managed to make a connection to Oregon football and another UW 9 win season. I think peterman is in play but I'm still working out the numbers on that. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow use the following digital hash to decrypt my files and pickup the research yourselves;

nothingchangedwithmejustgotcallfromfranny5minutesagoandtoldmeiwastoshowupinmaltbyifdadhasstufftodohavehimleavewithyouillhaveannatakemeanddadcanleavewithyouiwouldpreferuanddadleavetogetherillaskannashouldntbeaproblemifshecantillletyoUknow

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump won.

Natty time.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Take most of the money, keep them away from foundations move on
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    You are screwed Killary changed your hash to plain text. Run!!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    #sanctuarycity
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

#sanctuarycity

Baseman, your a new-fish millenial with 92% manufactured posts. Your unimportance glaring since your join job 5 months ago. You never really fit in. Like the group of friends who actually go out getting chicks, and after giving you noyds the slip. You say base.."gee ok guys, lets hang out tomorrow" ...the coo guys like Pup say.. "ok, im just gonna go home and sleep" . Then slip out the back with the cool crowd, immediately on the rapid chopping of the marching powder, calling bitches with the good news... Immediate leg spreading ensues. You base, and the nerd-circle who you met in the dorms, go home for a computer time all-nighter.

Pup and the bitches pull an all nighter too...oh and dayer an another all nighter till PuP just flat runs out of semen and is too pooped to pop.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

#sanctuarycity

Baseman, your a new-fish millenial with 92% manufactured posts. Your unimportance glaring since your join job 5 months ago. You never really fit in. Like the group of friends who actually go out getting chicks, and after giving you noyds the slip. You say base.."gee ok guys, lets hang out tomorrow" ...the coo guys like Pup say.. "ok, im just gonna go home and sleep" . Then slip out the back with the cool crowd, immediately on the rapid chopping of the marching powder, calling bitches with the good news... Immediate leg spreading ensues. You base, and the nerd-circle who you met in the dorms, go home for a computer time all-nighter.

Pup and the bitches pull an all nighter too...oh and dayer an another all nighter till PuP just flat runs out of semen and is too pooped to pop.

Classy poast