Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Current Line: Washington -27

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001 was televised. Cody ran out the clock on a game winning drive. It was a Neuheisel script game.

We watched it hosting my mom's 80th birthday
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2016
    phineas said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen washington beat arizona state.

44-16 November 2nd, 1991.

#IWasThere
  • Options

2001 was televised. Cody ran out the clock on a game winning drive. It was a Neuheisel script game.

TF is a mom?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Passion said:

Who gives a shit.

usc has unlocked the formula for how to confound babushka and bring brownsocks to life.

I just want a win.

If the formula is "have athletes that can hang close enough with UW's receivers on the outside that they can close on the inevitable underthrown deep ball and athletes on the line that can get to Browning and make him trip over his own feet" then I don't think it's a lack of knowledge that kept anyone else from doing this all year, it's a lack of ability.

There's nobody left on UW's schedule that can do what SC did, save potentially CU in the P12 Title Game (I haven't watched CU play so I have no idea if they can do that or not but I know their corners are supposed to be good at least).
    Shut down UW's deep ball because babushka is too stupid and/or stubborn to employ a crisp short-to-medium passing game.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Who gives a shit.

usc has unlocked the formula for how to confound babushka and bring brownsocks to life.

I just want a win.

If the formula is "have athletes that can hang close enough with UW's receivers on the outside that they can close on the inevitable underthrown deep ball and athletes on the line that can get to Browning and make him trip over his own feet" then I don't think it's a lack of knowledge that kept anyone else from doing this all year, it's a lack of ability.

There's nobody left on UW's schedule that can do what SC did, save potentially CU in the P12 Title Game (I haven't watched CU play so I have no idea if they can do that or not but I know their corners are supposed to be good at least).
    Shut down UW's deep ball because babushka is too stupid and/or stubborn to employ a crisp short-to-medium passing game.
    The team is way, way down right now and the offense is off the track. Graham will send as much pressure as possible, and we've seen how Jake responds to that.

UW will be lucky to escape with a win. Take the points.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

TF is a mom?
    I think he meant power bottom dad.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

Who gives a shit.

I just want a win.

more importantly you have to stop the run early once so smiff abandons it
  • Options

dnc said:

TF is a mom?
    I think he meant apple bottom dad.