Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan QB out for the season.

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Here is what happens. Pin this after I'm right.

Bama skull rapes everyone and gets the 1 seed.

The Clemson/Louisville winner gets the 2 seed.

The Ohio State gets the 3 seed.

Oklahoma beats two Top 15 teams to finish the season. They have two losses only one counts because you can't fault a team for losing to a higher seeded playoff team. You only give them kudos for schuduling such a good team. They get the 4 seed.

UW is sitting at 12-1 with their only quality wins over a recent mid major convert and a team team that lost to an FCS school. The committee didnt want them for the first poll and they don't want them now.

Clemson already beat Louisville. All they have to do is beat Wake Forrest and they are in the ACC title game.
    Quooks hate facts.
    They hate the idea of UW in the playoffs more
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Here is what happens. Pin this after I'm right.

Bama skull rapes everyone and gets the 1 seed.

The Clemson/Louisville winner gets the 2 seed.

The Ohio State gets the 3 seed.

Oklahoma beats two Top 15 teams to finish the season. They have two losses only one counts because you can't fault a team for losing to a higher seeded playoff team. You only give them kudos for schuduling such a good team. They get the 4 seed.

UW is sitting at 12-1 with their only quality wins over a recent mid major convert and a team team that lost to an FCS school. The committee didnt want them for the first poll and they don't want them now.

Clemson already beat Louisville. All they have to do is beat Wake Forrest and they are in the ACC title game.
    Quooks hate facts.
    Then there you have it. Clemson is the 2 seed.
    I think so too.