Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Real reason we took the Chik-Filet Bowl in 2018:

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

We need the $ to keep CP with his ten year deal AND (if your a real AD Jen) to buy out Romar's remaining contract. (I know this is the football board, but if I post it on the bb side no one reads it so like a tree falling in the forest would it really have been out there)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

We need the $ to keep CP with his ten year deal AND (if your a real AD Jen) to buy out Romar's remaining contract. (I know this is the football board, but if I post it on the bb side no one reads it so like a tree falling in the forest would it really have been out there)

Bullshit.

The REAL reason is everyone in the AD was tired of hearing about our shit non conference schedule.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Nobody cares about basketball at uw. Something would have been done years ago. Hth.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

Nobody cares about basketball at uw. Something would have been done years ago. Hth.
    Disagree.

Black Asians do
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I thought the real reason was that the ticket office was bored and up for a challenge