Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-USC All I saw was Black Helmets Game Thread

1454647484951»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2016

Seriously, let's just stop the fucking playoff talk. We never belonged in the conversation, let alone a top 4 ranking. Let's be real about who our O.C. is, and how many shitty throws Ross and Pettis have bailed out our "Heisman candidate" QB all season. He's decent, but utterly incomplete in many phases, especially the deep ball, deep into his 2nd season as a starter. He is not a top QB, and we are not a top 5 team. Time to get real.

I think we are a top-10 team... like 7th or 8in the country.

But our OC is garbage and our QB has a noodle arm. And he shits himself under pressure.
    And our OC knows all of that, and still puts him in terrible positions with shit play calling.

If Smiff stays, we never win the Pac12 or play in a playoff. He proved it beyond any and all reasonable doubts tonight.
    I know. It's really tuff when your receivers get behind the safeties and you have to throw the football so far. It's really really hard so let's go easy on the kid.

The Swede could have OVERTHROWN Ross on one knee.
  • Options

@puppylove_sugarsteel: So, where's that respect you predicted would materialize for Smiffy as the wins piled up? 9-1 and everyone wants him gone because he fucking sucks and is, more than anyone else, responsible for the shit performance of our offense. Where's that love, Pup? Still want to argue he's a decent OC after what you saw tonight? Time to abandon ship from that fucker.

Smiff didn't give him a faggot right arm and Smiff didn't make him trip over his own shoelaces tonight like a scared little skin flute player.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2016

@puppylove_sugarsteel: So, where's that respect you predicted would materialize for Smiffy as the wins piled up? 9-1 and everyone wants him gone because he fucking sucks and is, more than anyone else, responsible for the shit performance of our offense. Where's that love, Pup? Still want to argue he's a decent OC after what you saw tonight? Time to abandon ship from that fucker.

Smiff didn't give him a faggot right arm and Smiff didn't make him trip over his own shoelaces tonight like a scared little skin flute player.
    Please. Did you watch the entire game? Smiff is a pass happy fucking moron who keeps calling passing plays when they aren't working but the run is. He forces the passing issue week after week, and it's turning Browning into a shitty QB.

When your QB has a weak arm, don't be a fucking idiot and draw up 40 yard pass plays he can't execute.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Please. Did you watch the entire game? Smiff is a pass happy fucking moron who keeps calling passing plays when they aren't working but the run is. He forces the passing issue week after week, and it's turning Browning into a shitty QB.

When your QB has a weak arm, don't be a fucking idiot and draw up 40 yard pass plays he can't execute.
    Please. Tell me more about the running game and how great it was working.

Look, I said in another post that I feel for Brownee. Having your receivers get two steps behind the backfield is really fucking hard, ok? Brownee is a millenial and doesn't appreciate too much being asked of him. I get it.

Of course, Smiff doesn't understand, because Smiff, all 5'8.5" of him, could sling the fucking ball all over the place like a fucking Spartan throwing a spear, and thus was able to take full advantage of his awesome receivers. But, Smiff was short and ugly and just happy to be there, so he maybe he tried harder. I don't know.

I do know this: when I need my playmakers to make a play, and they do their part, but my QB can't get them the fucking ball and then starts shitting himself in the pocket, I'm a little put off by it.

The true freshman at Oregon throws it better.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Please. Tell me more about the running game and how great it was working.

Look, I said in another post that I feel for Brownee. Having your receivers get two steps behind the backfield is really fucking hard, ok? Brownee is a millenial and doesn't appreciate too much being asked of him. I get it.

Of course, Smiff doesn't understand, because Smiff, all 5'8.5" of him, could sling the fucking ball all over the place like a fucking Spartan throwing a spear, and thus was able to take full advantage of his awesome receivers. But, Smiff was short and ugly and just happy to be there, so he maybe he tried harder. I don't know.

I do know this: when I need my playmakers to make a play, and they do their part, but my QB can't get them the fucking ball and then starts shitting himself in the pocket, I'm a little put off by it.

The true freshman at Oregon throws it better.

Call plays you know a QB can't make. Cuog Logic.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hey! I'm back from the party. Who knew that one could make escargot actually taste decent.

Anyway, what did I miss?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Boy your fans are stupid.

Playing with Coog Karma fire tonight.

salemcoog said:

Boy your fans are stupid.

Playing with Coog Karma fire tonight.
    Bump