Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A Fleenor post we can all appreciate

From the "Cleaning things up around here"/ Citrus Bomb thread

"Some of the e-mails I've been receiving today are disgusting"
-Dawgnews

Comments

• Fleens is such a jackass. Like there is no other way to describe him.

I wish someone had the screenshot of him flipping shit when Sark was hired and just keeping using one free 30 day trial after another to PM him that screen shot.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    I just re-read Kimmy's woe is me poast and I don't know what's worse...his whiny post or all of the groveling responses from the minions thanking him for what a wonderful job he does.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I just re-read Kimmy's woe is me poast and I don't know what's worse...his whiny post or all of the groveling responses from the minions thanking him for what a wonderful job he does.

The groveling responses are worse. We know anytime the heat is on Kim is going to try and manipulate people's emotions to distract from the crap on the field. Kim using Eklund's sick kid as a red herring is as predictable as a Sark 3 game losing streak.

What amazes me is that the schtick still works.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Why should a sick kid impact their work? Doesn't Scott call recruits and such? Can't Fetters be the one at practice with Kim. Scott can call recruits and monitor the board in the same room as his son being sick.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Good work team.

Now back to base camp for ass and ice cream.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Fleens is such a jackass. Like there is no other way to describe him.

I wish someone had the screenshot of him flipping shit when Sark was hired and just keeping using one free 30 day trial after another to PM him that screen shot.

Fleener wanted Pat Hill to replace Tyrone as I recall because he had met the once great Fresno State head coach and was impressed. Many FSU fans were struggling at the time to get rid of Hill who couldn't avoid losing to Boise State by blow-out scores (1-10 record against Broncos from 2001 thru 2011). Worst thing about Fleens was his name-dropping and insider know-it-all as a self-proclaimed member of the Tyee Club higharchy and Babs-ass kisser all during the Hedges AD fiasco. No need to wonder if he's shagging Woody's ass.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

Good work team.

Now back to base camp for ass and ice cream.

I deliver.