Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW #4

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Expected #5. Ty is probably throwing a fit right now

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,105
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2016
    PERFECT

We now go undefeated (only way we make it anyway), and tOSU beats Mich moving us to 3. We don't have to play either tOSU or Bama in first rd.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    mobey said:

PERFECT

We now go undefeated (only way we make it anyway), and tOSU beats Mich moving us to 3. We don't have to play either tOSU or Bama in first rd.

Clemson is the worst possible first round matchup for us.
  • Options

mobey said:

PERFECT

I honestly think if you gave Petersen a month to gameplan, Bama is straight forward enough to have a shot at. Watson is a problem you might not be able to gameplan for. Imo.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2016

mobey said:

PERFECT

I don't remember Bama winning due to a missed FG.

No team in top 4 would be easy but I'd rather Clemson than Bama or tOSU

Though your comments re Watson have merit
  • Options
    mobey said:

mobey said:

PERFECT

I don't remember Bama winning due to a missed FG.

No team in top 4 would be easy but I'd rather Clemson than Bama or tOSU
    How does NC State missing a field goal connect to how Clemson matches up with UW?

• Options
    SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bama hasn't played squat ... really a ' we didn't practice at all ' USC and Texas A@M wow. Throw in the Kiffin factor, you know the genius that put up 10 pts vs a punchless LSU team despite having the ball at midfield 15x. Bama is overrated but they will still make the playoffs even if they lose out and play near home and get every call and not busted by the NCAA.
    Have you seen that staff ! it's a who's who is cheating recruiters ... hire a hooker Kiffin, Cristabal that crook from Miami , Tush Loputi you know he is clean , and now that scumbag Sark ! ... still haven't heard or seen or heard from that Bama Dline coach that just vanished like a smelly fart in the wind ???
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

mobey said:

PERFECT

they should have lost to NC State and squeeked by a down FSU team.
    There's nothing special about them, especially defensively
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I want Bama.

We can beat those Fuckers.
  • Options
    CascadiaBoundCascadiaBound Member Posts: 47
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Bama hasn't played squat ... really a ' we didn't practice at all ' USC and Texas A@M wow. Throw in the Kiffin factor, you know the genius that put up 10 pts vs a punchless LSU team despite having the ball at midfield 15x. Bama is overrated but they will still make the playoffs even if they lose out and play near home and get every call and not busted by the NCAA.
    Have you seen that staff ! it's a who's who is cheating recruiters ... hire a hooker Kiffin, Cristabal that crook from Miami , Tush Loputi you know he is clean , and now that scumbag Sark ! ... still haven't heard or seen or heard from that Bama Dline coach that just vanished like a smelly fart in the wind ???

As a fellow person who hates Bama I absolutely love this. With that said, I still think we need a bit of polishing and a little more growth before we can take down a Clemson or tOSU though. Look at how we played Cal. If we did that to tOSU, Clemson or even Michigan right now they'd be running away with that game. We have to be consistent. Because a team like Clemson or tOSU just.doesn't.stop.

Granted we scored more points on Cal than tOSU did on their opponent. But trust me.. this won't be a Cal vs Udub or tOSU vs Illinois type game if we meet them or Clemson. It will be toe to toe. So racking up a score won't be the principal. Consistency and the offense/defense disappearing for a drive or two will literally be a touchdown for the other T4 team.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

As a fellow person who hates Bama I absolutely love this. With that said, I still think we need a bit of polishing and a little more growth before we can take down a Clemson or tOSU though. Look at how we played Cal. If we did that to tOSU, Clemson or even Michigan right now they'd be running away with that game. We have to be consistent. Because a team like Clemson or tOSU just.doesn't.stop.

Granted we scored more points on Cal than tOSU did on their opponent. But trust me.. this won't be a Cal vs Udub or tOSU vs Illinois type game if we meet them or Clemson. It will be toe to toe. So racking up a score won't be the principal. Consistency and the offense/defense disappearing for a drive or two will literally be a touchdown for the other T4 team.
    Football isn't transitive.

This offense is damn good and makes up for a bit of the defense because that isn't what I thought it would quite would be.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Doogles said:

Black helmets and #4 ranking plus a hot and revenge-seeking usc = FUCKED

Fixed.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Doogles said:

Black helmets and #4 ranking plus a hot and revenge-seeking usc = FUCKED

Fixed.
    Seeking revenge for what, freeing them from Sark?

Not seeing it.