Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck it, I'm a doog for Cobra

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
"I think it's good," Browning said. "There's a lot of football left to play. Put us outside the top four and make us earn it."
My cracka.

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2016
    dnc said:

"I think it's good," Browning said. "There's a lot of football left to play. Put us outside the top four and make us earn it."
    My cracka.

the defense needs to step up and play like a top 4 team... They have been shit. Watching now, Azeem gets lost , bad angles, Bierra the same, and fuck we have absolutely no edge rush. And why the fuck not blitz, unless they are saving it for USC and Wazzu
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

My cracka.

Needs to get rid of the Invisalign braces to sound less like Sylvester the Cat.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

the defense needs to step up and play like a top 4 team... They have been shit. Watching now, Azeem gets lost , bad angles, Bierra the same, and fuck we have absolutely no edge rush. And why the fuck not blitz, unless they are saving it for USC and Wazzu

No, they have not.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    7th best scoring defense is pretty decent actually