Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone else notice

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
That the announcers have talked all game about how a 1 loss tOSU should get the 4 slot. How a 2 loss auburn/SEC champ should be in before a 1 loss PAC 12 champ. And then the last 10 minutes talking about why, no matter what Jake does, he'll never win the Heisman.

Could they be any more obvious they are in bed with the SEC? One announcer is a Heisman voter.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I notice you're posting here and haven't killed yourself. Go drive one of your toys off a cliff.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WAC > SEC EAST, you heard it here first.
  • Options
    haie said:

I notice you're posting here and haven't killed yourself. Go drive one of your toys off a cliff.

You take the interwebs seriously.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

haie said:

Not really, but you're still a faggot.
  • Options
    haie said:

2001400ex said:

haie said:

Not really, but you're still a faggot.
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes.

Everyone has noticed that.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

That the announcers have talked all game about how a 1 loss tOSU should get the 4 slot.agree How a 2 loss auburn/SEC champ should be in before a 1 loss PAC 12 champ.depends but most likely agree And then the last 10 minutes talking about why, no matter what Jake does, he'll never win the Heisman.agree, not this year at least

Could they be any more obvious they are in bed with the SEC? One announcer is a Heisman voter.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

That the announcers have talked all game about how a 1 loss tOSU should get the 4 slot. How a 2 loss auburn/SEC champ should be in before a 1 loss PAC 12 champ. And then the last 10 minutes talking about why, no matter what Jake does, he'll never win the Heisman.

I'm actually becoming numb to their blatant SEC bias. Whatever. What I'm annoyed with is how the hacks on ESPN fail to mention how the soft schedule Washington has is due to our *former* AD and *former* coach. None of that is Chris Petersen's fault, yet they make it sound like he had a hand in it so he could ease into the job.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Most people are catching on at this point. When they start throwing in Auburn as a playoff candidate, it's just pathetic and obvious. Of course Bill and Pumpy called this years ago.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BTW, aTm's OOC:

UCLA (sucks, really not much better than Rutgers), Prairie View A&M (their black college sister school I guess?, I believe the enrollment is like 3,000), New Mexico State, and to be played is UTSA....new to football in 2011 or so...

but sure, bring up Washington's OOC and ignore the soft SEC trash schedule...
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

BTW, aTm's OOC:

UCLA (sucks, really not much better than Rutgers), Prairie View A&M (their black college sister school I guess?, I believe the enrollment is like 3,000), New Mexico State, and to be played is UTSA....new to football in 2011 or so...

but sure, bring up Washington's OOC and ignore the soft SEC trash schedule...

agree.
    Ohio State should have been 4. washington 5. Lousville 6 and maybe A&M 7
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I love you even if no one else does.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

I love you even if no one else does.
    Dennis, he's white as fuck