Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The official "Sark 's nights on the town" thread

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Sounds like people over on the other site are starting to drop reference to some of the rumors about Team Sark's frat boy antics and what the players really think of him. Of course, any post of such "libel"(whatever that means) are not allowed over there. I don't feel like sneaking around by PMing a bunch of people so post "what you are hearing" freely in this thread

I'll start with an old favorite.

Sark's Party Bus - According to sources, Sark and several of his coaches rolled into the US Army All-America game in a bus and were noticeably intoxicated. This turned off a few potential recruits and word of this did leak on some other sites. This event is rumored to be the catalyst for the "idiot recruits" tirade by a certain frequenter of Starbucks with a craving for high potassium foods.

Comments

• no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 757
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2013
    Can we get a brief on this from hardcorehusky's legal dept? I'd like to know how safe I am from libel. Oh, and I hear Sark keeps his lady plate full if you know what I mean.
  • A few players have told me he has mistresses on road trips. Probably explains why we always suck on the road.

If coach is fucking random skanks I doubt the rest of team is concentrating at all.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I still find it interesting that Kim hasn't commented on the rumors about Sark's bidness on the side.... Especially considering that I have heard him and Softy talk about those antics by Sark before....

And I think you might have confused the Army All-American Game with the Semper Fi game in Cali. Although at both games they had a bus, so likely it was the same issue at both games.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    There is also the Lily Jang rumor that has gone around for quite sometime when she was here....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2013

I'll start with an old favorite. Sark allegedly fucked Erin Andrews the night before the USC @ Oregon St. game in 2008. The rumor on the interwebs is that he basically called her up and asked, "hey I've got some beer, you want to come to my room?" Allegedly the first person he told was Kiffin.

I was at the Rams-Seahawks game in 2010 where Sark was honored on the sidelines for winning the fucking Holiday Bowel. I was lucky enough to be in some good seats and a guy who knew a lot of shit about old Seattle sports immediately said, "I heard that guy fucked Erin Andrews when he was back at USC. They were playing at Oregon State".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There is also the Lily Jang rumor that has gone around for quite sometime when she was here....

I refuse to believe she would have touched him.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hey I've got some beer, you want to come to my room?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPLMNRGwAls
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I'll start with an old favorite. Sark allegedly fucked Erin Andrews the night before the USC @ Oregon St. game in 2008. The rumor on the interwebs is that he basically called her up and asked, "hey I've got some beer, you want to come to my room?" Allegedly the first person he told was Kiffin.

Not believing this unless he dropped a date rape drug in her beer. Armenians are sneaky that way...
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I tend to agree it didn't happen with Erin - but if he was successful with that line, more power to our pleasantly plump Armenian
  • How does a rumor like that start and spread so fast though? I mean even the casual Doog knows about Erin Andrews jokes.

Also was this before or after everyone saw her naked?