Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I wonder if Colin Cowherd would be saying this if Sark was still here

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike Belotti Chip Kelly
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    neither Brooks, or Bellotti left for other jobs. or in brooks' case he didn't right away
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,537
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Belotti left to be AD

*cough*
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

neither Brooks, or Bellotti left for other jobs. or in brooks' case he didn't right away

I thought he went straight to the falcons but I didn't really gaf about Mr Seventeen Year Plan To Loose the Rose Bowel so I wouldn't be surprised to find out Im wrong.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Belotti left to be AD

*cough*

Belotti left for the Mackenzie

*gurlge*

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

"A coach in college leaves, they find a new successor in no time, everybody was totally happy....it doesn't work that way ever."

Lol, he even fucked that up. Besides Jim Tressell leaving in shame at OSU, I can't think of a better outcome from a coach leaving a school than what we're seeing right now.

dhdawg said:

"A coach in college leaves, they find a new successor in no time, everybody was totally happy....it doesn't work that way ever."

Lol, he even fucked that up. Besides Jim Tressell leaving in shame at OSU, I can't think of a better outcome from a coach leaving a school than what we're seeing right now.

this is an interesting question. how many times has a coach left for another job and the former team actually upgraded like UW did? I really can't think of one case. Tressell left but not for another job
    You guys forget that OSU still had to get through Finland (Fickell) to get to the gold.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Dan Hawkins - Chris Petersen

Pokey Allen (the cancer won) - Houston Nutt - Dirk Koetter - Dan Hawkins - Chris Petersen.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

I don't watch many highlight tapes of recruits outside of around signing day, but holy shit... this dude is going to be a baller. I don't care if he's from Utah. Plenty of those catches would be impressive against air. Insane ball skills. And he's a badass run blocker.

Edit: HE'S 6'4"?!

Probably not. Kasen Williams was supposedly 6'3" and it turned out he was just 6'1". Jones is probably 6'2".

Doesn't matter though, baller.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    For the record Rich Brooks left for the Rams. Also Colin Cowherd kept saying they were a huge Underdog that night he made the video. What game was that?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

For the record Rich Brooks left for the Rams. Also Colin Cowherd kept saying they were a huge Underdog that night he made the video. What game was that?

USC game
  • Options

dnc said:

I don't watch many highlight tapes of recruits outside of around signing day, but holy shit... this dude is going to be a baller. I don't care if he's from Utah. Plenty of those catches would be impressive against air. Insane ball skills. And he's a badass run blocker.

Edit: HE'S 6'4"?!

Probably not. Kasen Williams was supposedly 6'3" and it turned out he was just 6'1". Jones is probably 6'2".

Doesn't matter though, baller.
    Confirmed Ty Jones lurks here.

@BornSinner would make a great handle.
  • Options
    DongJamesDongJames Member Posts: 69
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrMYRxgsWI

hey colin, this softening up of the schedule was the doing of your butt budy sark.

oh and texas A&M did not dial up good teams. they played a 9th conference game against a dreadful UCLA and 3 cupcakes

This right here. aTm has a single good win to its credit, vs 6-2 Auburn. UW has a single good win to its credit, vs 7-2 Utah.

In reality, aTm played an OOC schedule of similar weakness to UW - Prairie View
    A&M and New Mexico State are as weak or weaker than Idaho and Portland State...UCLA is 3-6 and the Aggies needed overtime to beat them AT HOME.

Rutgers is 2-6. There's not a lot of space there. They are up at #4 on the strength of getting blown out by Bama, which UW could've easily done too. There's no real accomplishment there. This is probably carrying the respect for Alabama a little too far. Of course they're great, but it doesn't make Team X great by association just because Bama beat the piss out of them.

tldr: Committee is forming the line to bleaux Saban.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's hard to imagine being more wrong that that

Ever heard of Kent Griswold? He reminds me of Cockslap right here...massive faggot.