Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The season starts against USC

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Obligatory 1991 comparison

This was the Cal game

For us retarded millennials please explain uncle Race?
    Huskies won 24 - 17 with Cal having a throw into the end zone on the last play
    Except dumbfuck Pawloski threw three yards short of the goal line
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

That '91 Cal game was intense. Every play felt like life and death. Even just as a spectator, I remember feeling exhausted after the game was over.

Ditto in triplicate. The consequences of a loss were fully understood, I hated that fucking game and wish you assholes would quit killing my doog boner by bringing it up.

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

This was the Cal game

Pop in the VCR the tape of "The Perfect Season" and you tell me.
    Impossible. Because Scott Eklund claims that hardly any of the 1991 games were on TV.
    That was actually Woodward not Eklund
    @DerekJohnson are you sure? Could've sworn there's a HHB podcast out there where iDoog jokes about following the 1991 season on teletype as a result of Ektard's idiotic comments. I could be wrong though. But not likely.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

This was the Cal game

Impossible. Because Scott Eklund claims that hardly any of the 1991 games were on TV.
    @DerekJohnson are you sure? Could've sworn there's a HHB podcast out there where iDoog jokes about following the 1991 season on teletype as a result of Ektard's idiotic comments. I could be wrong though. But not likely.
    99.9999% sure. I knew you had gotten that reference from that podcast. Because it was when Woodward said he wanted to reduce Husky Stadium's capacity and make it a hot ticket. Then he said Washington is not traditionally a team that sells out its stadium or has had all its games televised.

So on the next HHB show, @iDawg joked about going down to the Western Union office to follow the game updates.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

This was the Cal game

99.9999% sure. I knew you had gotten that reference from that podcast. Because it was when Woodward said he wanted to reduce Husky Stadium's capacity and make it a hot ticket. Then he said Washington is not traditionally a team that sells out its stadium or has had all its games televised.

So on the next HHB show, @iDawg joked about going down to the Western Union office to follow the game updates.
    Christ, fuck that guy.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

This was the Cal game

I think Ektard might've made comments supporting Pool Boy's statement about UW not being on TV.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

This was the Cal game

Haha. Yeah...the Western Union teletype. I guess iDoog was good for something.