Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KC Chiefs sign Bishop Sankey

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Good for Sankey.

Tennessee is where promising prospects go to die behind a terrible o line.

Locker could have been decent if he wasnt getting injured, often due to his lines incompetence

Disagree. Murray and Mariota are tearing it up behind that same offensive line. Locker straight up sucked, and while Sankey still has time to turn it around, he too sucked during his stint in Tennessee.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good for Sankey.

Tennessee is where promising prospects go to die behind a terrible o line.

Locker could have been decent if he wasnt getting injured, often due to his lines incompetence

Disagree. Murray and Mariota are tearing it up behind that same offensive line. Locker straight up sucked, and while Sankey still has time to turn it around, he too sucked during his stint in Tennessee.
    Unless you are an elite pass catcher or Barry Sanders, smaller RB's don't do as well in the NFL. That's what it seems like.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

In my lifetime there has only been one tailback I would put above the others and that's Dillon.

Corey was just brutal and unstoppable.

I think Nip was faster than Gaskin, but Nip's vision and feel wasn't what Myles' are.

I just think of it like, the top tier is Dillon and the next tier is Nip, Myles, Polk, Bishop and Greg Lewis.

Beyond that, that next tier is like Beno, Jacque, Shehee...

Louis Rankin?

But I love them all.

I always though Shehee could have been way better if he could stay healthy and wasn't playing in those retarded Woodruff/Linehan (can't remember which but they were both dreck) offenses.

Leon Neal was also damn good, he was just buried on the depth chart behind Kaufman and Bryant most of his career.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck those guys.