Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW (-17) at Cal 7:30 PM

2»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

I'm pretty die hard but I won't be tuning in. I am going to that event, and hadn't even planned on leaving until 10PM in hopes I could catch it. But, thanks to LSFS I will miss it. What kind of idiot plays the only team left in the PAC that matters nationally at 1030 at night in the East? What a fucking idiot.

Probably stating the obvious, but the networks pick the games and time slots. The conference needs a clause that prevents the top ranked team from starting a game later than 8:30 EST.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I'm pretty die hard but I won't be tuning in. I am going to that event, and hadn't even planned on leaving until 10PM in hopes I could catch it. But, thanks to LSFS I will miss it. What kind of idiot plays the only team left in the PAC that matters nationally at 1030 at night in the East? What a fucking idiot.

Probably stating the obvious, but the networks pick the games and time slots. The conference needs a clause that prevents the top ranked team from starting a game later than 8:30 EST.
    And one more tinfoil hat thing, why would the network not want to show a UW game at a reasonable time unless this is some bullshit collusion to ensure UW gets fucked over in some way.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Saw a tweet from one of the beat guys, Jude or Caple... basically said ESPN had the #1 choice this week, and their only option was 7:30 slot. They chose UW. FOX had #1 choice next week and they chose UW for the 4:30 slot.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogville said:

Swaye said:

our* huskies are ranked #4 in the country in november with a fair shot at the college playoff and you, a guy who has a forum named after him on a husky message board, are going to skip the game because it's on too late?

wtf am i missing here? huskies 9-0 > drunken bonfire sex.
    We? are losing that game. Don't blame him.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2016
    TTJ said:

Remember when the top team in the Pac used to play at 12:30? That was awesome.

Was that shithead Larry Scott born yet?

If you guys don't massacre Cal I will wonder what the heck? Should be able to cruise to a forty point win. Good luck.
  • Options
    SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cal's D is so bad ... the game will be over by 10:45 eastern.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I remember when we'd get to watch Washington play at 12:30 PM, on ABC, with Keith Jackson as our announcer at least a couple times a year, and I took that shit for granted because I was a dumbass teenager.

And here come Da Fuskies of Warshington.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,950
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

The pac12 hasn't been getting the ABC game at 5 either.

The B1G and the SEC and now the ACC punk us on exposure. Scott is an idiot

When was the last time the Pac 12 was on ABC?
    Oregon at Nebraska?
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HuskyJW said:

The pac12 hasn't been getting the ABC game at 5 either.

The B1G and the SEC and now the ACC punk us on exposure. Scott is an idiot

When was the last time the Pac 12 was on ABC?
    Dark ages