Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah and Stanford still count as quality wins

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Utah is still in the top 20 in both polls, and, somehow, Furd is still top 25 in the Saragin poll, which also puts the P12 North as the 2nd best division in the nation.

I don't think we can beat anybody else in the top 6, but still, pretty cool what coach Pete is doing.

Oh, and to Heisman talk, Browning gets credit for that punt.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Stanford will end the year 9-3 and be ranked. We set up the loss to WSU by ending their season and their QB play is so bad that it was easy for the Buffs to stop them.

They should cruise the rest of the year.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,238
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Stanford will end the year 9-3 and be ranked. We set up the loss to WSU by ending their season and their QB play is so bad that it was easy for the Buffs to stop them.

They should cruise the rest of the year.

disagree. USC scares the shit out of me. every other game I'd pin UW as 2 td favorites except maybe the pac-12 title game
    Totally agree on USC, they are starting to look like USC.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

USC is no different than when under Kiffin and Snark. Do not let those past wins fool you. ASU,Zona, Cal, and Oregon have just pathetic D's. CU's isn't bad and they win vs USC if the 1st team qb played and SC didn't make two out of their ass lucky plays.
    Huskies beats SC handily. Hell , if not for two stupid penalities ( should not have been called btw ) Huskies wins at Utah 38-10. Williams didn't even play vs SC and Utes still beat them.

That's probably why they won.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

USC is no different than when under Kiffin and Snark. Do not let those past wins fool you. ASU,Zona, Cal, and Oregon have just pathetic D's. CU's isn't bad and they win vs USC if the 1st team qb played and SC didn't make two out of their ass lucky plays.
    Huskies beats SC handily. Hell , if not for two stupid penalities ( should not have been called btw ) Huskies wins at Utah 38-10. Williams didn't even play vs SC and Utes still beat them.

That's probably why they won.
    Unless you were talking about Joe Williams. I hate my life.