Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Remember Colin Cowturds great quote " Huskies will miss Sark "

During SC vs Huskie week last year .... you know the " SC and Sark are on fire ( no rude comments about Sark and fire - water )
Cowturd spent all weak telling us how great his arse boy Sarky was and how bad CP is ... then Huskies completely out play Snark's team and he goes off the deep end the next few days ... just classic.

Stanford's Jim Harbaugh after winning in Seattle 41-0 in 2010, as his team celebrates " Guys , calm down you just beat the worst coached team in the conference "

2013 Arizona States former coach Bruce Snyder to Sun Devil beat writer after ASU just beat Washington 53-24 " That was the worst coached team I've ever seen "

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark has a family.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Snyder? Graham coached ASTDU in 2013.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What does that say about the teams Sark beat? Damn. That 2010 Nebraska team really didn't give a fuck in the Holiday bowel.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I listen to the herd at times. Tho I do get pissed when he claims to be a season ticket holder and a UW fan. That week boasting about Sark, saying UW with Petersen will never be what USC is with Sark. Then not admitting the next week while Sark was in the drunk tank that he was wrong. That was some bullshit. Anyone smarter than me that can pull down the transcripts? I've listened to the podcasts but y'all know I suck at life.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    phineas said:

Sark has Supervised a family visits.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I listen to the herd at times. Tho I do get pissed when he claims to be a season ticket holder and a UW fan. That week boasting about Sark, saying UW with Petersen will never be what USC is with Sark. Then not admitting the next week while Sark was in the drunk tank that he was wrong. That was some bullshit. Anyone smarter than me that can pull down the transcripts? I've listened to the podcasts but y'all know I suck at life.

Thank you! I hate it when he tries to establish any Washington street cred.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

During SC vs Huskie week last year .... you know the " SC and Sark are on fire ( no rude comments about Sark and fire - water )
    Cowturd spent all weak telling us how great his arse boy Sarky was and how bad CP is ... then Huskies completely out play Snark's team and he goes off the deep end the next few days ... just classic.

Stanford's Jim Harbaugh after winning in Seattle 41-0 in 2010, as his team celebrates " Guys , calm down you just beat the worst coached team in the conference "

2013 Arizona States former coach Bruce Snyder to Sun Devil beat writer after ASU just beat Washington 53-24 " That was the worst coached team I've ever seen "

Did he say worst coached team or highest paid coaching staff in conference? I thought it his comment was about the salaries.

I was at that game and it was the first time in my life that I left the stadium before the game with no intention of returning.
    You are correct.