Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I thought Victor had a bad game according to some on this board
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    At one point the Huskies had 3 penalties for like 7 yards, yet two of them were absolutely huge (Unsportsmanlike inside the 5, facemask inside the 5) and both were on Azeem.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

At one point the Huskies had 3 penalties for like 7 yards, yet two of them were absolutely huge (Unsportsmanlike inside the 5, facemask inside the 5) and both were on Azeem.

Yeah, the way they present penalty statistics doesn't portray the full picture. Utah had more penalties for way more yards but they were like holding and false starts. Our 7 yards gave them like 8 more downs.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even for a 3:30 EDT start, bruce still didn't actually watch the game.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

I thought Victor had a bad game according to some on this board

I don't think anyone said he had a bad game. Just he committed one of the biggest cardinal sins on defense, a dead ball foul that extended a drive in the redzone. Basically giving up 4 points.

not

a

good

look
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

AIRWOLF said:

Yeah, the way they present penalty statistics doesn't portray the full picture. Utah had more penalties for way more yards but they were like holding and false starts. Our 7 yards gave them like 8 more downs.
    Only needed 2 extra for the "tainting" on Azeem, the face fuck was on 3rd and Goal, had one more to give, sure seemed like a do over for Utah, two false starts on Utah for both series as well. Seemed worse at the time
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHBruh said:

Mad_Son said:

AIRWOLF said:

Only needed 2 extra for the "tainting" on Azeem, the face fuck was on 3rd and Goal, had one more to give, sure seemed like a do over for Utah, two false starts on Utah for both series as well. Seemed worse at the time
    Free pub!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2016
    I think I blacked out, but I would love a gif of jojo flapping his hand in troys face.

I know it cost us points, and I recall being pissed in the moment, but that gif will rank up there with Jakes finger point.

Talk shit, get hit.

Edit: @GrundleStiltzkin