Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rapp is a fucking monster!! That dude had 2 TD saving tackles where he shouldn't have even got the guy but tripped him up by his shoes. I still expected him to be ejected this season for targeting at least once.

He's quickly becoming my favorite Husky outside the typical Baker/Adams/Gaskin/Jones/Victor bunch.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Oh Utah's last TD (probably Troy's best throw) the guy was already in the endzone but Rapp was pissed and lit him up anyway. Loved it.
  • Options
    SilkyJohnstonSilkyJohnston Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

First post in three months is to stroke your own dick publicly? Well played.

But was I wrong?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

First post in three months is to stroke your own dick publicly? Well played.

But was I wrong?
    I said well played.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Can we ever get credit for when we are RIGHT on a recruit?!?!?! *faggy wink face*

But fuck yeah I love Taylor Rapp, he's going to be a fucking monster.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2016

Ok now that I've stroked my dick, can we talk about Taylor Rapp? Dude is a fucking missile. I honestly like him more than Budda. He's starting (hey original post!) but I see him as an overall force that dictates the defense for the next few years. I love a D that has a tomahawk from the safety position and I think we have it. Have something to say? Fuck you,

I think his upside is bedda than budda. That's Husky sacrilege, but I agree.

edit: Fuck you @DNC for your 53 seconds of clever phonics.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Rapp is for real
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I didn't love Rapp until part way into this year but I was not worried this game when he was in at all. He is ready to play and will just get better.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ok now that I've stroked my dick, can we talk about Taylor Rapp? Dude is a fucking missile. I honestly like him more than Budda. He's starting (hey original post!) but I see him as an overall force that dictates the defense for the next few years. I love a D that has a tomahawk from the safety position and I think we have it. Have something to say? Fuck you,

You had me at tomahawk