Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stop being

dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Doogs, and posting stuff about how much you could have won by if not for penalties. Beating Utah at Utah with all the shit that was going down was a good win. Louisville almost lost to Virginia, Ohio st to NW etc etc, happens all the time.

Get used to having to win by a touchdown in the fourth. It was a good win.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You've always been on of my favorite coug posters. Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dongman said:

Doogs, and posting stuff about how much you could have won by if not for penalties. Beating Utah at Utah with all the shit that was going down was a good win. Louisville almost lost to Virginia, Ohio st to NW etc etc, happens all the time.

This. Good win even if it was frustrating to watch.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dongman said:

I understand that, but we are mad about Troy Williams' former roommates and a high school teammate (Bierria) talking shit. It was 4th and 2 if not for that penalty.

The Psalm one was him fucking up. That first half taunting was pathetic. This is football.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dongman said:

I understand that, but we are mad about Troy Williams' former roommates and a high school teammate (Bierria) talking shit. It was 4th and 2 if not for that penalty.

The Psalm one was him fucking up. That first half taunting was pathetic. This is football.
    Though Azeem got that taunting penalty.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I get it. I watched the whole thing. I'm saying even with the penalties the kept it close, and the score only a touchdown apart..if someone really wants to pick apart the closeness of the game....it's still a good win.