Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Larry Scott

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Sorry, but how fucking retarded do you have to be to schedule a USC game on a thursday night at 7:30 PT? Is that how desperate the pac-12 is to get on ESPN?

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Especially when everyone's watching TNF for colors. "Wooow... colors..... orgasm.... the NFL is so hip and cool"
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    down here the chatter is about how Cal has a short week on the road at night while USC is coming off a bye and 13 days rest. Nobody seems to like Larry Scott or any of the incompetent ADs in our conference.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

Wait, Cal plays tonight, and then hosts us? next week? So they get two more days rest while we're on our 2nd road game in a row? FUCK. We're doomed. 77-5.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday too. I hate playing teams on longer rest, and I picked Cal as the team that would knock us off, buttfuck it, I'm going full doog. WASHINGTON wins this game!
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I just want to watch the sunny Dykes
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    I'm watching just to see who gets hurt
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not very classy, I certainly won't be doing the same thing. I will be rooting for a good clean game with no injuries!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not very classy, I certainly won't be doing the same thing. I will be rooting for a good clean game with no injuries!
    You are the worst kind of Husky Fan.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The day he whiffed on OU and Texas he should have been let go.

Now the shitty half of the conference plays on a network no one can get and the decent half plays at times no one wants to watch.

I never would have thought in a million years Tom Hansen was good for the conference, but looking back be was. A lawn chair is going to negotiate a TV deal that will blow away the deal from a decade earlier.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

The day he whiffed on OU and Texas he should have been let go.

Now the shitty half of the conference plays on a network no one can get and the decent half plays at times no one wants to watch.

I never would have thought in a million years Tom Hansen was good for the conference, but looking back be was. A lawn chair is going to negotiate a TV deal that will blow away the deal from a decade earlier.

Ty > Sark?