Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIOPodcast Episode #19: Beaver Pounded, Utah Looms

13»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If I'm willing to admit I listen to this, does that mean your listenership would be in the double digits?

I'm all about making dreams come true.

We've lost a couple, so it'd mean we're back to 7.
    Heh. Well, since I don't want your numbers dipping below 6, I'll admit I listened.

But if I see any slacking from any of you three I'm totally unsubscribing in Winamp.

I'm jealous. I can't afford a new computer that can handle this type of software.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If I'm willing to admit I listen to this, does that mean your listenership would be in the double digits?

I'm all about making dreams come true.

We've lost a couple, so it'd mean we're back to 7.
    Heh. Well, since I don't want your numbers dipping below 6, I'll admit I listened.

But if I see any slacking from any of you three I'm totally unsubscribing in Winamp.

Hi. I've sent you many "private" messages but you have not responded. Please help me to obtain WINAMP for my Quadra computer. People try to say it is PC only but my Quadra has PowerPC so it clearly can use this software. I expect your response soon.