Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Williams eager to face former team

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

“I just wasn’t one of his guys, that’s what it came down to,” Williams said. “Just me and my background and where I come from, just wasn’t his type of guy. We just had to part ways.

ISAFNRC

Where you come from? You mean the ghetto like Elijah Qualls who was lookout for corner boys at the age of 10?

So fucking fake.
    I agree, but there is a difference between a DL and a QB. Williams wasn't a Petersen QB because he's not accurate. That had to have been the biggest issue.

You don't get to be one of the dumbass guys on the team when you are a QB. It's the way of the world that Williams thinks it's a race issue. It's not. He may have the talent, but he's a dumbass.
    Yup. The biggest issue is he didn't take it seriously, late for meetings, did not spend time in film study, practiced like shit, stuff like that.
    It's hard.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    TTJ said:

You don't get to be one of the dumbass guys on the team when you are a QB. It's the way of the world that Williams thinks it's a race issue. It's not. He may have the talent, but he's a dumbass.

Let us pause for a moment to reflect on the starting QB that year.

Black? Check.
    Inaccurate? Check.
    Dumbass? Check.
    That throwing motion...
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    edited October 2016

2001400ex said:

“I just wasn’t one of his guys, that’s what it came down to,” Williams said. “Just me and my background and where I come from, just wasn’t his type of guy. We just had to part ways.

ISAFNRC

Where you come from? You mean the ghetto like Elijah Qualls who was lookout for corner boys at the age of 10?

So fucking fake.
    I agree, but there is a difference between a DL and a QB. Williams wasn't a Petersen QB because he's not accurate. That had to have been the biggest issue.

Yup. The biggest issue is he didn't take it seriously, late for meetings, did not spend time in film study, practiced like shit, stuff like that.
    If there are any Last Chance U fans out there.....Johnathan Franklin reminds me sooo much of Troy. The attitude, the career arc, blaming others...
    But can Franklin really spin it?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

TTJ said:

Black? Check.
    Inaccurate? Check.
    Dumbass? Check.
    That throwing motion...
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,049
    TTJ said:

Black? Check.
    Inaccurate? Check.
    Dumbass? Check.
    there were a shit ton of red (and yellow) flags during sark's tenure but forcing jack to be a dropback passer was probably one of the worst.
  • Options
    I hope he gets the Curtis Willams treatment
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,356
    Standard Supporter

TTJ said:

Black? Check.
    Inaccurate? Check.
    Dumbass? Check.
    there were a shit ton of red (and yellow) flags during sark's tenure but forcing jack to be a dropback passer was probably one of the worst.
    Maybe.... that's how Sark sold Emmert on giving him the job. His entire plan to turn Lockner into a pro QB. Emmert bought it so of course that's what Sark did.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    2001400ex said:

Haven't you reached your maximum 5 articles yet at Yakima herald?

Private Window

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

See?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,049
    dnc said:

That's. Not. Jack.

sweetman?

lmao