Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So what you homo's do to keep occupied off the wagon?

2»

Comments

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I remember that trip for sure. Cold smoke over the head of Puppy and face shots but not your Gorst Stripper type face shots.

Aren't you the little cunt who said UW would lose to Stanford and Oregon?

We're not letting you back on the bandwagon no matter how much you snivel and cry. You should try Dawgman, more your speed.

Said UW would lose 2 games, dont know who to. Pup's driving wagon to Pasadena, whether 1 or 2 losses, but in year 3 its a bonus trip anyway. If Pete went 8-4 I would have stuck with him for year 4. Your ignant cunt called for his head after 2 years. Lets not twist bitch. You nacho wrote off Pete, Smith and Uw entirely. As I said in fall camp, your ass aint gettin back on wagon. In week 8 the same applies. Enjoy the ride in solitude (pups favorite ski resort btw, how applicable playing Utah and all). Remember that trip Steel2? Oooooh that Wasatch pow!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PLSS is no longer funny

He never was.

The meds were funny. And they haven't been dialed in for a while.

HTH
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We're not letting you back on the bandwagon no matter how much you snivel and cry. You should try Dawgman, more your speed.

Said UW would lose 2 games, dont know who to. Pup's driving wagon to Pasadena, whether 1 or 2 losses, but in year 3 its a bonus trip anyway. If Pete went 8-4 I would have stuck with him for year 4. Your ignant cunt called for his head after 2 years. Lets not twist bitch. You nacho wrote off Pete, Smith and Uw entirely. As I said in fall camp, your ass aint gettin back on wagon. In week 8 the same applies. Enjoy the ride in solitude (pups favorite ski resort btw, how applicable playing Utah and all). Remember that trip Steel2? Oooooh that Wasatch pow!
    Steel-N-Puppy?
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/utility/thumbnail/2904/cf://uploads/FileUpload/f0/0aac9f421576a7d19d9474e45f0241.jpg
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Doogles said:

What's sad is Pup is hoping Utah wins so he can be right.

Stay off the wagon, no room for another wavering hand on the hip finger wagger!

Not about being right. Give a shit less. Just want to go to rose bowl, Utah wont stand in the way of that. Just think UW will stumble along the way. I dont pick Washington to win. Havent In 30 years. Im supertitious that way. Dont need to prove Im right, I am about everything anyway. Dont need to forecast UW games.

What I do know is its hard to beat Utah when theyre average down there. Theyre not average this time around. Show me your Vegas slips where you lying bitches put money on Washington? What I thought! Nacho? Race? Doogles? Put your money, what little you have of it, on UW straight up and come here popping off.

Sure I think UW could win, im the only one here that believed in Pete and his system. A lot more than you part timers can say. Puppy sure wont rail on playcalling and john smith if they lose. Its what separate s bill and pup from you buffoons
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Bama this year.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801

Here's the problem with you dorm dorks. Just because Puppy thinks Washington will stumble doesnt mean im jumping off wagon. Before the season you ALL though Pete was worthless. Now you all expect him to go undefeated and anything less is a failure.

You fucks are worse than the 12's. At least the 12's, m ok st of whom are transplants from the midwest and Cali, deal with loss or tie like grownups. You hairless cunts freak the fuck out every time Washington turns the ball over, or gives up 10 points. Gives Puppy much enjoyment coming here and pounding on you and your fragile little sensibilities. Never seen such a pathetic collection of "grown" women in my entire life. Im frankly embarrassed t o come here sometimes. Go dawgs. Billy and I are enjoying this run. Splitskin, you've been a quality dawg fan. You're on the wagon.

To be fait twitter had a melt down when "Stephen" Hauskha missed the kick.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't be telling everyone about the secret stashes at the Tude. That's like letting people in on your favorite fishing hole. I'm just a lowly new fish around here but am definitely Utah Pow Superority guy for this place, at least.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2016

Steel-N-Puppy?
    no warning, just gone
  • Options
    A guy can dream, can't he?image
  • Options

You're such a whiny cunt.

I didn't call for Pete's head.

Nobody cares about ski trips with your imaginary friends. Go back to Dawgman.
    Bitch you were one of the biggest Pete detractors' here. Why I said id punch every one of you she's in the cunt when you tried to jump on the Pete-Puppy wagon. You hated Pete from day 1, along with all the original HH fags here. Ill cunt-kick you all one-by-one, after every win...or loss
  • Options

Don't be telling everyone about the secret stashes at the Tude. That's like letting people in on your favorite fishing hole. I'm just a lowly new fish around here but am definitely Utah Pow Superority guy for this place, at least.
    Good stuff. Pup big solitude fan, but Brighton right there..
  • Options

PLSS is no longer funny

He never was.

The meds were funny. And they haven't been dialed in for a while.

HTH
    Tommy the only reason a few dudes here know who you are is from my charitable association with you...at your expense of course.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

PLSS is no longer funny

Huh?