Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So what you homo's do to keep occupied off the wagon?

Race you had a scare with Lowly TAMU, Baabs uw women crankin up for another run, Tommy, Hillary working on the down-ticket...meanwhile Ballsack, Billy and Puppy just driving the wagon,
Sippin the finest whiskey, enjoying the ride.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,568 Founders Club
    Yeah! I'm driving it baby!
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Puppy was quite sure and proud of his stanford prediction from what I recall. Big disappointment.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Aren't you the little cunt who said UW would lose to Stanford and Oregon?

We're not letting you back on the bandwagon no matter how much you snivel and cry. You should try Dawgman, more your speed.

Said UW would lose 2 games, dont know who to. Pup's driving wagon to Pasadena, whether 1 or 2 losses, but in year 3 its a bonus trip anyway. If Pete went 8-4 I would have stuck with him for year 4. Your ignant cunt called for his head after 2 years. Lets not twist bitch. You nacho wrote off Pete, Smith and Uw entirely. As I said in fall camp, your ass aint gettin back on wagon. In week 8 the same applies. Enjoy the ride in solitude (pups favorite ski resort btw, how applicable playing Utah and all). Remember that trip Steel2? Oooooh that Wasatch pow!
    phineas said:

Puppy was quite sure and proud of his stanford prediction from what I recall. Big disappointment.

Pup never picks UW. Never has, never will. Havent figured that out yet? What I do do is pick overall record, and I gots UW losing 2 games, MAYBE 1. The difference between me and 99% of you gidgets? I dont jump ship
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Aren't you the little cunt who said UW would lose to Stanford and Oregon?

We're not letting you back on the bandwagon no matter how much you snivel and cry. You should try Dawgman, more your speed.

Said UW would lose 2 games, dont know who to. Pup's driving wagon to Pasadena, whether 1 or 2 losses, but in year 3 its a bonus trip anyway. If Pete went 8-4 I would have stuck with him for year 4. Your ignant cunt called for his head after 2 years. Lets not twist bitch. You nacho wrote off Pete, Smith and Uw entirely. As I said in fall camp, your ass aint gettin back on wagon. In week 8 the same applies. Enjoy the ride in solitude (pups favorite ski resort btw, how applicable playing Utah and all). Remember that trip Steel2? Oooooh that Wasatch pow!
    Pumpy laying that solitary track in the snow for sure.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Been clear for last 2.65 years. I dont ever pic k UW to win. In Vegas or in this shithole. Absolute superstition. I also picked UW to lose this game, but this time I believe ill be accurate. UW is the best team In the pac12, bu t the best team doesnt always win. This will be the most difficult and significant game in Pete's tenure here.

The difference? I wont be pissed, surprised or off wagon if they lose. Hard to go unscathed in the Pac12. I pick Pete lose a game or 2 and so be it. Will happen. Also called apple cup for roses and stand by that. You fucks had zero legitimate input either way so dont try and criticize the master. My position has never waivered. We clear new fish?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,584 Swaye's Wigwam
    PLSS is no longer funny
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

PLSS is no longer funny

Too many posts about football. Not enough about banging black chicks.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Do you guys have a bunch of PMs with Puppy or do I just not give enough of a shit to read the puppy threads?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

PLSS is no longer funny

I think you're funny
    But not that funny like a joke
    I think you're funny like
    The funny as in Little Richard
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    SYSCM pumpylove.

So much hot air-so little substance.