Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile on eDuck

AtomicDuck
Next years Natty...
Saturday at 5:19 PM
If the Ducks can finnish 4.1 to get to 6 and 6. A few extra weeks of practice will be huge for Herbert and company. A while back i saw a list of 2 or 3 teams that ran the table to play for eother the bcs or the mythical NC. They had one thing in common they had been really good then droped to 7 and 5 during a rebuilding season. The growth from two weeks ago to last night was huge. Keep growing grt to a bowl and nect year maybe they will call the ducks the Phoenix

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

AtomicDuck
    Next years Natty...
    Saturday at 5:19 PM
    If the Ducks can finnish 4.1 to get to 6 and 6. A few extra weeks of practice will be huge for Herbert and company. A while back i saw a list of 2 or 3 teams that ran the table to play for eother the bcs or the mythical NC. They had one thing in common they had been really good then droped to 7 and 5 during a rebuilding season. The growth from two weeks ago to last night was huge. Keep growing grt to a bowl and nect year maybe they will call the ducks the Phoenix

magicbo changed his screen name? i had thought he was dead.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would never go to that site again, but I'd bet my two kids that PDXDuckFan is on the fire Slingblade band wagon now.

This is why I know God doesn't exist.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

I would never go to that site again, but I'd bet my two dads that PDXDuckFan is on the fire Slingblade band wagon now.

This is why I know God doesn't exist.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

That guy has been on eQuook for over 15 years, and he's always been a fucktard.

Let's leave his kids out of it.