Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No practice today

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,743 Founders Club
I mean we're talking about practice. Practice. Not the game that we all love, but practice, man.

Sark forfeits Cal game by taking the day off to talk it out and get even fucking softer if that's possible. Maybe a group hug at the end.

If he's not fired by 5:00 it will never happen. Larry - you're needed at his radio show if he still has one

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If you can't see that the boys needed an extra day of rest to recover from the heat and the plungers, you're the worst kind of Huskie fan.

Seriously though, they should be able to win by 30 without any practice at all this week. Cal is a REAL #fuckingdreckfest
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I mean we're talking about practice. Practice. Not the game that we all love, but practice, man.

Sark forfeits Cal game by taking the day off to talk it out and get even fucking softer if that's possible. Maybe a group hug at the end.

If he's not fired by 5:00 it will never happen. Larry - you're needed at his radio show if he still has one

Prayer circle in the endzone.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,743 Founders Club
    I seriously like Cal this week. Even though there is no way I'm not passed out in my chair before halftime
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    there's actually a scientific reason for this - the change in altitude from arizona to washington, without the proper acclimation period (3 days i believe) can result in the bends.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I would tend to think that a practice full of Oklahoma drills would be in order for today ...

I seriously like Cal this week. Even though there is no way I'm not passed out in my chair before halftime

I'll be watch the battle for the Ron Zook Memorial Backdoor Rose Bowl Berth in Corvallis.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    Apparently Cal isn't practicing today either. I think Cal is a good program to model ourselves after.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Coach James disagrees.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club

Well....I get the no practice. The team should have run stairs starting at 5AM on Sunday AM and should still be running.

In full pads or just shells?

With the music on?
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I understand what you're saying and thinking, but practice? Sark's game prep practicing's not working, not at all. Perhaps if Sark takes the entire week off from practicing and has the Dawgs show up on Saturday evening for a scrimmage with the Bears, we might see some improvement.

As Jesse said to a contrite Brad Pitt attempting to assume the blame in A River Runs Through It: "You're funny, but...... Norman's not funny!"

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314

Larry - you're needed at his radio show if he still has one

where is AngryAlum? is he on here? the one and only halfbrain i've met in person, made be actually believe in this underground shit.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Larry gives the local media its chance and then... when it's time... Larry WILL BE at Anthony's in Shilshole Bay... and he will approach the open-mic... then BOOM - Seattle will get uncomfortably tense.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
    brchco12 said:

Larry - you're needed at his radio show if he still has one

where is AngryAlum? is he on here? the one and only halfbrain i've met in person, made be actually believe in this underground shit.
    He's here because Derek supports affirmative action.
    DeLarry's silence in this thread speaks volumes.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Last season after a dreckfest in Utah, Leach calledout his players as pathetic, stupid, lazy cowards. He then forced position groups to face the media to answer why?

Upon arriving back in Pullman, he convened a 'practice' at 1 am consisting of players rolling across the field, running in the sand pit, up downs and sprints to toughen them up.

Sooooo glad we have Sark as coach instead of Leach.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

Last season after a dreckfest in Utah, Leach calledout his players as pathetic, stupid, lazy cowards. He then forced position groups to face the media to answer why?

Upon arriving back in Pullman, he convened a 'practice' at 1 am consisting of players rolling across the field, running in the sand pit, up downs and sprints to toughen them up.

Leach is a crazy bastard, but he is better than Sark. That tells you how bad Sark is. Fuck.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,314
    Swaye said:

Leach is a crazy bastard, but he is better than Sark. That tells you how bad Sark is. Fuck.
    Didn't we take a good long look at Leach, and allegedly passed on him because he didn't seem great in front of the press? this is why i think sark is encouraged to be long winded, not tolerated for it. Empty seats are the only remedy.
  • brchco12 said:

Swaye said:

Didn't we take a good long look at Leach, and allegedly passed on him because he didn't seem great in front of the press? this is why i think sark is encouraged to be long winded, not tolerated for it. Empty seats are the only remedy.
    Leach is better than Sark but let's not start regretting passing on Leach. Leach would mirror the 2001 and 2002 teams every year. We would have a lot of passing stats but our record would be very average.

Being better than Sark shouldn't be the standard. That's what doogs say to support Sark "Well at least he's better than Ty".
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Leach is funny from a distance. Would not in any shape or form want that crazy man running our team.

Hiring Sark was the wrong move. Passing on Leach was not.