Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Frontrunning Cuogs

Popping off in pressers all week. Reminds me of Sark's teams.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Wonder if ASU is gearing up to do to Falk what they did to Rosen
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-football-20161018-snap-story.html

Marks chastised the Bruins on Monday, saying they “kind of come off like bad guys” because they warmed up on the wrong side of the field at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Wash., before their 27-21 defeat.

“I don’t know if they do that to everybody,” Marks told reporters. “It’s kind of [lame].”

Marks then glanced at a Washington State staffer, seeking approval for his word choice.

“Don’t cut that,” Marks said. “Let’s be honest.”

Marks, a former Venice High standout who is 28 catches short of breaking Nelson Spruce’s Pac-12 Conference record for receptions, wasn’t finished with his critique.

“It makes you look like you’re trying to be tough because everyone thinks that because you live in Westwood and you wear baby blue you’re not tough,” Marks said. “It makes you look less tough because you’re trying too hard. It’s just weird, you know? You don’t have to do that.”

He isn't wrong, though.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

“It makes me look like I'm trying to be tough because everyone thinks that because I live in Pullman and I wear Crimson and Grey I'm not tough,” Marks said. “It makes me look less tough because I'm trying too hard. It’s just weird, you know? I don’t have to do that.”

See how that works?

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    PurpleJ said:

this fuckin guy is the all time receptions leader of the p12?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

“It makes me look like I'm trying to be tough because everyone thinks that because I live in Pullman and I wear Crimson and Grey I'm not tough,” Marks said. “It makes me look less tough because I'm trying too hard. It’s just weird, you know? I don’t have to do that.”

See how that works?

You don't understand how TUFF I am though. You just don't get it. At. All.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

See how that works?

You don't understand how TUFF I am though. You just don't get it. At. All.
    T-Town TUFF?!?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #reppin
    #hoodstarr
    #nword
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

#reppin
    #hoodstarr
    #nword

free Shmurda
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-football-20161018-snap-story.html

Marks chastised the Bruins on Monday, saying they “kind of come off like bad guys” because they warmed up on the wrong side of the field at Martin Stadium in Pullman, Wash., before their 27-21 defeat.

“I don’t know if they do that to everybody,” Marks told reporters. “It’s kind of [lame].”

Marks then glanced at a Washington State staffer, seeking approval for his word choice.

“Don’t cut that,” Marks said. “Let’s be honest.”

Marks, a former Venice High standout who is 28 catches short of breaking Nelson Spruce’s Pac-12 Conference record for receptions, wasn’t finished with his critique.

“It makes you look like you’re trying to be tough because everyone thinks that because you live in Westwood and you wear baby blue you’re not tough,” Marks said. “It makes you look less tough because you’re trying too hard. It’s just weird, you know? You don’t have to do that.”

He isn't wrong, though.

I like how "douchy" becomes "lame".

FTPM
    LA Times......SOFT
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is their anything more fucking annoying than the coogs when they win a couple of games? Fucking Christ you would think they are going for their 3rd straight playoff appearance.

I hope Falk comes into the apple cup hobbled and Greg Gaines gator rolls the fuck out of his knee.... at the same time while Azeem Victor finishes the job he started on Marks.

Post of the season
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Todd Graham's going to have a good laugh at stealing signals after punishing the Cougs this weekend ... Cougs have popped off way too much this week for doing nothing ... I could definitely see this as the Luke Falk concussion game.