Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yet

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
my doubts remain, guess I'm still a battered slut girlfriend. Been so long since I saw championship Husky football (too young to remember 1991) that I apparently can't recognize it when it's sitting right in front of me.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club
    Doogstone said:

His doubts, to destroy still a slut girlfriend. When the championship is so long since seen the Husky football (Very Small 1991) seem to remember that I can not admit that sitting in front of me right.

you were born in the wrong fucking century
  • dnc said:

my doubts remain, guess I'm still a battered slut girlfriend. Been so long since I saw championship Husky football (too young to remember 1991) that I apparently can't recognize it when it's sitting right in front of me.

People forget Buster Douglas beat Mike Tyson.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

dnc said:

It was in Tokyo. There was a black and white photo in the Sacbee the next day (18hrs later). It wasn't real. Still don't believe it actually happened.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    AEB said:

dnc said:

It was in Tokyo. There was a black and white photo in the Sacbee the next day (18hrs later). It wasn't real. Still don't believe it actually happened.
    HBO. Watched it with my son. We both wanted Iron Mike. It was a shock
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    dnc said:

Man the fuck up.

I can't remember the 1991 Rose Bowl, but that's due to Cisco, #freshbowls, and everything in between.

Hashtag.Man'sgame
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    We beat everyone so far by scoring touchdowns. I'm a bit fearful of what might happen if we wind up relying on a couple field goals to win a game.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dnc said:

No, you're smart. And you're a Husky fan. You've felt the cost of getting your hopes up. Plus the season is only half over, and what've we done? We beat two teams that the coogs also creamed. Yay for us.

Remember - an optimist is just a pessimist with experience.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Passion said:

dnc said:

No, you're smart. And you're a Husky fan. You've felt the cost of getting your hopes up. Plus the season is only half over, and what've we done? We beat two teams that the coogs also creamed. Yay for us.

Remember - an optimist is just a pessimist with experience.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2016

We beat everyone so far by scoring touchdowns. I'm a bit fearful of what might happen if we wind up relying on a couple field goals to win a game.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.