Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PacificTakes is doogin'

Washington Huskies Second Half Of 2016 Season Preview

Obviously, this could all change within the next few weeks as it always does. The winner of the Fiesta Bowl and Peach Bowl would then go to Tampa to play January 9th for the National Championship. It's early but I am going to make the prediction that Washington will climb to the number 3 spot and play Michigan in the first playoff matchup. I believe Washington can beat Michigan and move on to the national championship game in Tampa where they will play Alabama.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AIRWOLF said:

I think Ohio State is going to beat Michigan by 3 TDs.

Yup. If not more
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Our DAWGS will have to take down Saban or Meyer first round.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Washington Huskies Second Half Of 2016 Season Preview

Obviously, this could all change within the next few weeks as it always does. The winner of the Fiesta Bowl and Peach Bowl would then go to Tampa to play January 9th for the National Championship. It's early but I am going to make the prediction that Washington will climb to the number 3 spot and play Michigan in the first playoff matchup. I believe Washington can beat Michigan and move on to the national championship game in Tampa where they will play Alabama.

Playoff wise...that is best case scenario I think.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love my Dawgs but I feel like this is a 2-3 loss team when it's all said and done.

That Arizona game fucked my inner-doog forever.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yet my doubts remain, guess I'm still a battered slut girlfriend. Been so long since I saw championship Husky football (too young to remember 1991) that I apparently can't recognize it when it's sitting right in front of me.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yet my doubts remain, guess I'm still a battered slut girlfriend. Been so long since I saw championship Husky football (too young to remember 1991) that I apparently can't recognize it when it's sitting right in front of me.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogstone said:

I love my Dawgs but I feel like this is a 2-3 loss team when it's all said and done.

Arizona game was a demon-exorcising game in which every thing conceivable went wrong and we pulled out a W in a place we hadn't won in a decade.

HTH.
    Don't bring that game up because I'm dooging too hard. I want to forget that we actually played that bad. Arizona sucks.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogstone said:

Arizona game was a demon-exorcising game in which every thing conceivable went wrong and we pulled out a W in a place we hadn't won in a decade.

HTH.
    The Arizona game shriveled my boner as well and made me want to crawl in a bottle for a week. This forum and you fucking degenerates actually talked me off the ledge. Miracles never cease. I decided then that strange days are afoot and I should just enjoy the ride. Until a loss. At that point I will just DIAFF that I set myself.