Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 South

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Having the South Champ with 3 conference losses is going to be special.

https://pac-12.com/football/standings

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Welcome to 2012 and 2015.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Us losing to the 3 loss champion in the Champ game is going to be specialer.

Two worst case scenarios would be going into the apple cup undefeated and getting beat by a 1 loss coog, or running the table and losing to ASU or some shit.

The irony of our OOC built to pump up our record costing us a spot in the playoff is going to be the final nut kicker the football gods will deliver to washington.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If the Cuogs do make the Rose Bowl they would be the exact replica of Oregon in 1994.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    so get ready for twenty years of Natty boasting without actually winning one?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    doogie said:

so get ready for twenty years of Natty boasting without actually winning one?

Better than the "D-Word."
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    asu vs boofs this saturday for top showing in the short bus known as the pac 12 south.

GETCHA POPCORN READY!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

asu vs boofs this saturday for top showing in the short bus known as the pac 12 south.

GETCHA POPCORN READY!

Colorado are frauds. What looked like a good win on the road against Oregon now is more embarassing they had to rely on an amazing catch to win the game late.

The South is between Utah/USC/ASU at this point. I'm leaning towards Utah. Wittingham is by far a better coach than Helton and Graham. USC has the best talent, and ASU i don't know too much about but Graham is about as mediocre of a coach as there is. His teams come out and look like a PAC 12 contenders or they fall flat on their face. They are the hardest team to really evaluate.

They all suck though. I find it funny how Mora might be the shittiest coach out of the entire group lol.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

GETCHA POPCORN READY!

Colorado are frauds. What looked like a good win on the road against Oregon now is more embarassing they had to rely on an amazing catch to win the game late.

The South is between Utah/USC/ASU at this point. I'm leaning towards Utah. Wittingham is by far a better coach than Helton and Graham. USC has the best talent, and ASU i don't know too much about but Graham is about as mediocre of a coach as there is. His teams come out and look like a PAC 12 contenders or they fall flat on their face. They are the hardest team to really evaluate.

They all suck though. I find it funny how Mora might be the shittiest coach out of the entire group lol.
    Helton is the shittiest.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Colorado is a year away.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

GETCHA POPCORN READY!

Helton is the shittiest.
    You are probably right. I just love rubbing ballbags (RIP) face in shit. He
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Doogles said:

Two worst case scenarios would be going into the apple cup undefeated and getting beat by a 1 loss coog, or running the table and losing to ASU or some shit.

Getting beat by a 2+ loss WSU team is literally infinitely more likely, since they are currently 3-2.