Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whats your opinion on doogs who never went to this school?

Comments

• BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658

Doogstone said:

I was talking to some fool at the local watering hole who never went to UW but was apparently a huge Washington fan for years.

I called him a dumbass for rooting for a team he had no affiliation with. If I didn't go to this school I'd roll tide everday. Was I in the right?

I have no chance of getting into UW or even want to go to UW (classic WDWHA situation but still) but i always will be a doog
    you're 17

go to a CC or other univ, pull your head out of your ass and transfer back. hth
    I want to go to Santa Clara, Gonzaga, UBC, UCSB, Loyola Marymount,or Wazzu as my like (plan z).. Gotten letters from Creigthon for graphic design tho

Doogstone said:

I was talking to some fool at the local watering hole who never went to UW but was apparently a huge Washington fan for years.

I called him a dumbass for rooting for a team he had no affiliation with. If I didn't go to this school I'd roll tide everday. Was I in the right?

I have no chance of getting into UW or even want to go to UW (classic WDWHA situation but still) but i always will be a doog
    you're 17

I want to go to Santa Clara, Gonzaga, UBC, UCSB, Loyola Marymount,or Wazzu as my like (plan z).. Gotten letters from Creigthon for graphic design tho

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Doogstone said:

you're 17

You sound like an adderall kid
    I take concerta for my adhd thank you very much
    Unironically loll yourself please
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    edited October 2016

The only difference between a fan that went to UW vs a fan that didn't go to UW is that the fan who didn't go to UW isn't allowed to talk academic smack. Other than that, I see no difference between the two. College football would suck if only alumni were allowed to be fans.

No one is allowed to talk academic smack
    As a CWU graduate, I like this rule.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

The only difference between a fan that went to UW vs a fan that didn't go to UW is that the fan who didn't go to UW isn't allowed to talk academic smack. Other than that, I see no difference between the two. College football would suck if only alumni were allowed to be fans.

Don't think Don James would agree: "Attending wsu is good preparation for life. It teaches you not to expect much."

I guess it depends how you read it, but definitely some academic insinuations there.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Doogstone said:

you're 17

Oh your that guy
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    If your Uncle played QB for the Huskies and were raised UW....does that count?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

@backthepack has reached He_Needs_More_Cock territory on this board.

And please don't PM me.

#nohope

Good i didn't want you anyways
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I'd also extend that to the Seahawks. Fucking 12's never played for or worked for them in any way.

See, that's a professional team though. They get paid. Why would you bandwagon a shitty college team that you didn't even go to school at? Especially when there's Bama right there for the taking

I'd also extend that to the Seahawks. Fucking 12's never played for or worked for them in any way.

See, that's a professional team though. They get paid. Why would you bandwagon a shitty college team that you didn't even go to school at? Especially when there's Bama right there for the taking
    Why would you bandwagon a shity pro team just because you happen to live nearby?
    Pro team is different to an amateur team. Is that to hard to understand?
    Yes
    For a user with the name lesbo in the name, you're a shitty gimmick
    Please PM @IrishDawg22 immediately
    But still, fuck that wearealesboschool guy.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Doogstone said:

although judging from his posts i won't hold my breath

3.6 lol
    How bad is your high school?
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    edited October 2016
    Passion said:

Don't think Don James would agree: "Attending wsu is good preparation for life. It teaches you not to expect much."

I guess it depends how you read it, but definitely some academic insinuations there.
    I think CDJ was making a lighthearted joke tied into WSU's lovable loser perception on the field.

College football fans who take pride in "academic reputation" are the kind of dipshits who are OK losing a game or a recruit to Stanford, but then rant endlessly about the same thing happening with Oregon.

Fuck those losers.

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Passion said:

I think CDJ was making a lighthearted joke tied into WSU's lovable loser perception on the field.

College football fans who take pride in "academic reputation" are the kind of dipshits who are OK losing a game or a recruit to Stanford, but then rant endlessly about the same thing happening with Oregon.

Fuck those losers.

Well, it's too late to ask DJ if he was making any academic reference. But I think if he was limiting his comment to wsu's performance "on the field," he would've said "playing for wsu" instead of "attending wsu."

Who knows. Poking fun at coogs and ducks for their shitty football traditions, their shitty schools and their shitty towns is just more fun.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Do I root for Woodinville because they are my local high school? Really makes you think

Yes, I do.