Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WSU

Call me crazy but the only potential loss I see on their schedule before the Apple Cup is ASU. I think they might run the table and this Apple Cup may be huge. No one can stop the air raid and their D isn't playing half bad.

Comments

• Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Pretty sure Falk will be broken (again) before November.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Every road game is far from a gimme. Especially if we? Trot into Pullman undefeated. We will probably be ranked like #3 and the Doogs would love to play spoiler on the season.

Playing with a target on your back is not something this program has done in a fucking long time. Lets see how they handle it.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,830
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

first time gameday comes to pullman.

Not for a Friday game.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,761
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Call me crazy but the only potential loss I see on their schedule before the Apple Cup is ASU. I think they might run the table and this Apple Cup may be huge. No one can stop the air raid and their D isn't playing half bad.

The Wazzu/Stanford game was a bit sobering last night. They have a lot of confidence and seem to be able to shrug off getting embarrassed. It's happened 2 years in a row now, with their offense bouncing back to be near the top of the league. Their defense is average but they only need a few stops per game.

Common sense dictates that we just run the ball up their assholes in the cold, shitty Palouse weather, but they might be the 2-3rd best team in the conference, they hate us, and would trade in all of their wins for a win over us this year. I'll be concerned if they run the table from here until the Apple Cup.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    zero chance WSU doesn't choke to either Oregon State or Cal
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    doogie said:

zero chance WSU doesn't choke to either Oregon State or Cal

Even so, they'd still probably win the north by beating UW in the apple cup. They'd have to lose to both Cal and Oregon State for the division to be out of reach, and that's probably not going to happen.