Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you haven't bought in to Petersen yet

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,672
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Wazzu is handling Stanford right now. It's possible that Stanford and Oregon are both just really shitty and suddenly so after a long run. Our hardest games have yet to come, LIPO as always

Which games will those be?

Utah? Who lost to Cal and is losing at home to Arizona at half?

Cal? Who lost to San Diego State and ASU?

USC? LOL.

To be the king you have to beat the king. And UW just plungered the two teams that have dominated the conference since Pete Carroll left.

From here on out it is just performing to expectations as a superior team. UW will be favored by 14+ every game.
    It's been a long time since UW has gotten every team's best shot, even though the conference is dreck this year. USC, Utah, and possibly Wazzu will be harder fought games than these two scrimmages. Take all the screen shots you need.
    Harder fought than two games UW won by 5+ scores doesn't mean much.

The point is there isn't any team left who might legitimately be able to match UW at its best.
    I'll assume UW will be at their best on the road date at least one more road plundering. Arizona still took us to over time with a receiver at quarterback
    Dawkins is fucking good. I would say the fact that you continue to not recognize that makes you a fucking idiot but that was well established long ago.
    Jesus Christ, Dawkins fucking sucks. Are you kidding me?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

haie said:

Wazzu is handling Stanford right now. It's possible that Stanford and Oregon are both just really shitty and suddenly so after a long run. Our hardest games have yet to come, LIPO as always

USC? LOL.

To be the king you have to beat the king. And UW just plungered the two teams that have dominated the conference since Pete Carroll left.

From here on out it is just performing to expectations as a superior team. UW will be favored by 14+ every game.
    Lol - WSU 1982/1983 UCLA 1990 Arizona 1992 (We Fucking Lost)
    Yeah losing as a big favorite is always possible. What is your point?
    I don't have one. You?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @FremontTroll is a doog that obviously feared Oregon Harv-style.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC? LOL.

It's been a long time since UW has gotten every team's best shot, even though the conference is dreck this year. USC, Utah, and possibly Wazzu will be harder fought games than these two scrimmages. Take all the screen shots you need.

The point is there isn't any team left who might legitimately be able to match UW at its best.
    I'll assume UW will be at their best on the road date at least one more road plundering. Arizona still took us to over time with a receiver at quarterback
    Dawkins is fucking good. I would say the fact that you continue to not recognize that makes you a fucking idiot but that was well established long ago.
    Arizona sucks. But Dawkins is their best QB and its not close.

You keep posting that UW was lucky to get them with their players injured yet every UA fan is pissed that Solomon got the start against BYU instead of Dawkins. Hmm...
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC? LOL.

You keep posting that UW was lucky to get them with their players injured yet every UA fan is pissed that Solomon got the start against BYU instead of Dawkins. Hmm...
    I haven't posted shit about that game other than a wide out at quarterback, which apparently has really gotten the doogs upset. Holy fuck all that pos can do is run run up the middle after the pocket collapses, and UW let him do it. Great, we plundered Stanford and Oregon which Wazzu has done as well. Clearly they aren't going to be our toughest games. Fuck off you dumb fuck doog.
  • Options

Baseman said:

@DerekJohnson @Baseman is sacrifice for breaking mariners shit into 6-0 Huskies talk
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC? LOL.

I haven't posted shit about that game other than a wide out at quarterback, which apparently has really gotten the doogs upset. Holy fuck all that pos can do is run run up the middle after the pocket collapses, and UW let him do it. Great, we plundered Stanford and Oregon which Wazzu has done as well. Clearly they aren't going to be our toughest games. Fuck off you dumb fuck doog.
    If you've never seen a spread offense QB before then I'm sorry you fell into a hot tub time machine in 2004. Dawkins is a RichRod QB and he is pretty good at it. It goes without saying that he has never played WR.

Another thing you might have missed in your time travel is that Oregon and Stanford have owned the conference for 10 years.
    And obviously they don't own anything this year and are mediocre-shit teams. Only a fucking slobbering rabies infested doog would think either of these teams bring anything to the table. What the fuck is your point about spread offense quarterbacks? Because of that system they should take UW's defense to fucking overtime? Kill yourself doog.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC? LOL.

If you've never seen a spread offense QB before then I'm sorry you fell into a hot tub time machine in 2004. Dawkins is a RichRod QB and he is pretty good at it. It goes without saying that he has never played WR.

Another thing you might have missed in your time travel is that Oregon and Stanford have owned the conference for 10 years.
    And obviously they don't own anything this year and are mediocre-shit teams. Only a fucking slobbering rabies infested doog would think either of these teams bring anything to the table. What the fuck is your point about spread offense quarterbacks? Because of that system they should take UW's defense to fucking overtime? Kill yourself doog.
    I like to take the obvious aberration and use it as evidence that the team isn't good. Makes me look like I have TUFF expectations.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Haie needs to pm Irishdawg asap. Fucking dork.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,504
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He's been shitting his pants all night. Seriously embarrassing shit. Might be time to close the fucking gates
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

I love the old "it isn't a big game if you won it easily" argument after a team passes a big test (or two).

It exposes the person arguing it as a retarded fucking monkey.

What are you supposed to do, lose? Like losing to a FCS opponent?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's been shitting his pants all night. Seriously embarrassing shit. Might be time to close the fucking gates
    lol you shouldn't have to stick up for koopdoog and Fremontdoog.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

USC? LOL.

Dawkins sucks. He's fast. That's it.