Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Race and the other older poasters

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
....What do we do now?

Comments

• DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Gladstone said:

....What do we do now?

Duck fans from the office are texting me and asking where to get get husky gear. Lulz
    "From my taint, cocksickle."
    AGREE
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Seriously.

Born in '74 - first Dawg memory Jan 1 78. First game I rooted for us? Was probably the 81 Rose Bowl.

What do we do?

First we DGAF about fucking Oregon or Stanford. We don't fucking worry about the Cougs beating us but some of us enjoy an STD or two from the trip to the cow pasture this year.

We don't talk about next year. We show up at the god damn games, yell like insane people and expect a lot of fucking wins and Rose Bowls.

And to beat other teams' faces in.

Until 2004 every loss was like getting a belt across the face.

I hate the phrase expect to win because of shit ass Sark, but I just expect that the whole fucking UW program will be the class of the Pac 10, from the fans, to the team, to the stadium, coaches, players.

I mean, we are the only fucking decent program in the godforsaken fuckup that is the Pac 10.

WSU? Obviously not.
    Oregon are fags.
    BEAVS?
    Cal is a joke that can't fill their stadium.
    STAN the same except for worse.
    USC - half their fans think they're a pro team.
    UCLA is a fucking soft overrated joke.

The Arizona schools don't count and I can't remember who else we let in this shit bag.

Anyway, we have a big rad stadium, our fans are loud, they will show up if we don't insult them for 25 years, our colors are rad, we plain bruiser ball in the rain and all the fucking pussies from California can't take it. Tuff liberals. Now we've got a good coach and shit looks right.

Fuck everyone else. We should win them all always. Expectations always high.

The second to last paragraph made me lauf
    Swaye said:

Seriously.

Born in '74 - first Dawg memory Jan 1 78. First game I rooted for us? Was probably the 81 Rose Bowl.

What do we do?

First we DGAF about fucking Oregon or Stanford. We don't fucking worry about the Cougs beating us but some of us enjoy an STD or two from the trip to the cow pasture this year.

We don't talk about next year. We show up at the god damn games, yell like insane people and expect a lot of fucking wins and Rose Bowls.

I hate the phrase expect to win because of shit ass Sark, but I just expect that the whole fucking UW program will be the class of the Pac 10, from the fans, to the team, to the stadium, coaches, players.

I mean, we are the only fucking decent program in the godforsaken fuckup that is the Pac 10.

WSU? Obviously not.
    Oregon are fags.
    BEAVS?

The Arizona schools don't count and I can't remember who else we let in this shit bag.

Anyway, we have a big rad stadium, our fans are loud, they will show up if we don't insult them for 25 years, our colors are rad, we plain bruiser ball in the rain and all the fucking pussies from California can't take it. Tuff liberals. Now we've got a good coach and shit looks right.

This whole post made me hard as a diamond in an ice storm.
    Harder than Jake Browning after banging your illegitmate daugther?
    Swaye said:

MisterEm said:

Smoke weed and talk shit.

Best post in a day full of great posts. I'm getting a hooker to celebrate because what else do you do when alone in Singapore and UW just lead piped Oregon in their house?
    Live the hangover 2 all over again? That would be a good start
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Seriously.

What do we do?

WSU? Obviously not.
    Oregon are fags.
    BEAVS?

This whole post made me hard as a diamond in an ice storm.
    ^ for use of rad
    @fuctarded for use of tough next to liberal
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,679
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

MisterEm said:

Smoke weed and talk shit.

Best post in a day full of great posts. I'm getting a hooker to celebrate because what else do you do when alone in Singapore and UW just lead piped Oregon in their house?
    Please to be reporting your findings to the wigwam