Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburndawgs Official PAC-12 Power Rankings

Despair replaces hope, and now the clock is ticking and the seat is warming up.

1. Oregon

2. Stanford
3. UCLA
4. ASU
5. Oregon State
6. washington
7. USC
8. Arizona
9. Utah
10. WSU

T12 Cal and Colorado

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    ASU over OSU, WHAT?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    by the pac-12 standing we are worse than WSU, Utah, USC, and Arizona
    "u are what your record says u are"
    -bill parcells
  • Options
    DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sounds about right to me.

Says no one, ever.

I like how you diminished UW with lowercase while still keeping it in the top half of the league despite a 1-3 record.

Way to doog it up as always
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I give you credit for coming back here. I thought you'd be ghost. You're always welcome here buddy. As long as the excuse machine doesn't get turned on at 7-6.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Warming up??!!! That's your fucking problem. At a real program that seat would be burnt ash. If UW was a real program, Sark would be fired at the airport.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Warming up??!!! That's your fucking problem. At a real program that seat would be burnt ash. If UW was a real program, Sark would be fired at the airport.

bingo

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Lane Kiffin got fired for 28-15 after his desert plunger rape. Sark is 27-28 and his seat is "warming up".

That says it all.
  • Options
    SmoooothDevilSmoooothDevil Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    1.Oregon
    2. Stanford
    3. UCLA
    4. ASU
    5. UW
    6. Oregon State
    7. U$C
    8. Utah
    9. Arizona
    10. WSU
    11, Kal
    12. CU

Greetings Huskies.. You just had one bad game after playing tremendous games against the two best teams in the conference. Call it unfortunate scheduling. ASU was due a good game after looking like garbage against a bad Notre Dame team in Jerry World. Oregon State has beat up on cupcakes and Utah got lucky against a sleeping Stanford team. Otherwise you are an upper echelon Pac-12 team just under Oregon Stanford and maybe UCLA. I'm still not sold on those guys.. I watched the Stanford-UW game from a Dallas hotel and you guys looked legit. You got all of the rough ones out of the way and lost to team in ASU that is extremely similar. In Seattle you could probably reverse the score. Win out and get to a solid bowl game! You may have trouble against UCLA or you may beat them pretty good!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

1.Oregon
    2. Stanford
    3. UCLA
    4. ASU
    5. UW
    6. Oregon State
    7. U$C
    8. Utah
    9. Arizona
    10. WSU
    11, Kal
    12. CU

Greetings Huskies.. You just had one bad game after playing tremendous games against the two best teams in the conference. Call it unfortunate scheduling. ASU was due a good game after looking like garbage against a bad Notre Dame team in Jerry World. Oregon State has beat up on cupcakes and Utah got lucky against a sleeping Stanford team. Otherwise you are an upper echelon Pac-12 team just under Oregon Stanford and maybe UCLA. I'm still not sold on those guys.. I watched the Stanford-UW game from a Dallas hotel and you guys looked legit. You got all of the rough ones out of the way and lost to team in ASU that is extremely similar. In Seattle you could probably reverse the score. Win out and get to a solid bowl game! You may have trouble against UCLA or you may beat them pretty good!

You know how I know you haven't paid attention to the Steve Sarkisian era at all?