Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Chris Peterman

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,831
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Coach Peterman,

Allow me to introduce you to Gil Fucking Dobie. As legend has it (@RaceBannon, true?!), Coach Dobie was livid with his squires for not for not scoring more against the vaunted Whitman Missionaries. The Midgets from Montlake had given the the Fighting Missionaries the business end of the plunger to the tune of 105-0. It wasn't enough.

Fast forward to Saturday October 8, 2016. As the end of the the worst run in Husky football is nye, be sure to look at the jumbotron as the fucktarded Zero faithful cheer for Kenny Wheaton sprinting down the field.

We? the Husky faithful, former players, and the University have had to take the brunt of everything that is wrong with Nike U - from the toothless fans' spittle, to drunken fist fights, to the gaudy arrogance manifested in 101,928,374 uniform combos.

We know we know you will take a commanding lead and consider letting off the gas because its the Nebraska Classy thing to do.

NOW IS NOT THAT TIM.

It is time for retribution. It is time to take a steaming beer shit on "O" and rub their faces in it. Don't let off the gas. Keep your foot on their throat and make them choke on the feces. There is no more deserving program in America for the humiliation of 86-0 final score. It won't be enough.

Now more than ever, Peterman, Husky Nation needs you to do what is right and just. The ghost of Gil Fucking Dobie commands it.

Faithfully doogish,

@pawz

(apologies to @Swaye)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Coach Peterman,

Allow me to introduce you to Gil Fucking Dobie. As legend has it (@RaceBannon, true?!), Coach Dobie was livid with his squires for not for not scoring more against the vaunted Whitman Missionaries. The Midgets from Montlake had given the the Fighting Missionaries the business end of the plunger to the tune of 105-0. It wasn't enough.

Fast forward to Saturday October 8, 2016. As the end of the the worst run in Husky football is nye, be sure to look at the jumbotron as the fucktarded Zero faithful cheer for Kenny Wheaton sprinting down the field.

We? the Husky faithful, former players, and the University have had to take the brunt of everything that is wrong with Nike U - from the toothless fans' spittle, to drunken fist fights, to the gaudy arrogance manifested in 101,928,374 uniform combos.

We know we know you will take a commanding lead and consider letting off the gas because its the Nebraska Classy thing to do.

NOW IS NOT THAT TIM.

It is time for retribution. It is time to take a steaming beer shit on "O" and rub their faces in it. Don't let off the gas. Keep your foot on their throat and make them choke on the feces. There is no more deserving program in America for the humiliation of 84-2 final score. It won't be enough.

Now more than ever, Peterman, Husky Nation needs you to do what is right and just. The ghost of Gil Fucking Dobie commands it.

Faithfully doogish,

@pawz

(apologies to @Swaye)

Flagged for giving Oregon 2 poonts
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dawgs are so doomed it isn't even funny.

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    Alexis said:

Best part about this, is on my computer in this thread, this peterman pic takes a glance up and looks right at the ass of the jumping doog girl.

Computer fun.
    My favorite part is when Kneip casually picks a booger and puts it in his mouth. It gave me a booger boner.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    pawz said:

NOW IS NOT THAT TIM.

I belive that this is where I lost it
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Never apologize for linking the tits of Doog. I Race made it to be used plentifully.