Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The team consistently and oddly wearing UW colors

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
What a refreshing surprise that I don't think anyone saw coming. Is this Jen's doing? Pete's?

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Can't wait for purple helmets.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Been thinking same thing stones. Love it. Hopefully Oregon's demise will do away with faggy uniform changes. Looks silly when you are losing (hi Maryland) this fad will die, juzt like pass-happy tempo teams (fuck off Oregon). Though I think we have letdown in Autzen Saturday. If we squeak by Oregon I see trouble at Cal. Need to split at least. Pac12 legit 10 deep. Next best ACC at 6
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Maybe
    @MrsPetersen was holding out until the shenanigans came to a halt

True?

Maybe @MrJen talked to @Jencredible into believing White helmets were for virgins or...fags
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Aren't we wearing green and gold this week? Feels like someone should.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Jen grew up watching and loving the program when we actually wore school colors, so yeah I think this is probably her doing mostly.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Is this the line to lick Jen's taint?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Been thinking same thing stones. Love it. Hopefully Oregon's demise will do away with faggy uniform changes. Looks silly when you are losing (hi Maryland) this fad will die, juzt like pass-happy tempo teams (fuck off Oregon). Though I think we have letdown in Autzen Saturday. If we squeak by Oregon I see trouble at Cal. Need to split at least. Pac12 legit 10 deep. Next best ACC at 6

Pac 12 10-deep???? Disagree. Oregon is a dumpster fire beyond being put out Their kids quit in the 2nd half Saturday and they will quit in any game the get down by more than 2 scores. So not sold on My Cougs yet. Despite one loss ASU sucks Arizona sucks Cal is better and they beat Texas but they aren't special. Stanford could be on spiral, we'll see this week. USC sucks. UCLA is soft UCLA. Right now, CU, UW and Maybe Stanford look to be Pac 12 schools that could beat other upper echelon schools in P5 conferences. But that's about it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Pac 12 10-deep???? Disagree. Oregon is a dumpster fire beyond being put out Their kids quit in the 2nd half Saturday and they will quit in any game the get down by more than 2 scores. So not sold on My Cougs yet. Despite one loss ASU sucks Arizona sucks Cal is better and they beat Texas but they aren't special. Stanford could be on spiral, we'll see this week. USC sucks. UCLA is soft UCLA. Right now, CU, UW and Maybe Stanford look to be Pac 12 schools that could beat other upper echelon schools in P5 conferences. But that's about it.
    You lost to Eastern
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Oregon 2016 stats:

1243 passing
    1317 rushing

Pumpy always fucked in the head

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Purple not purp enough. Gold not sparkly enough. Black sleeves and silly font. They can still fuck right off with these uniforms. Not going to win over the gay market segment like that.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

this fad will die, juzt like pass-happy tempo teams (fuck off Oregon).

Next level stupid
  • Options
    Those pass-happy, tempo teams like Clemson and Louisville really suck, huh Pump?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    Swaye's Wigwam

Those pass-happy, tempo teams like Clemson and Louisville really suck, huh Pump?

I need to see a natty.
  • Options
    Ohio St and Bama both run spread.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751

salemcoog said:

You lost to Eastern
    Doog to the 10th power.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849

The 4-0 Maryland Terrapins?