Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biggest win since 2000 and Derrick Johnson

Is at a high school football game?

DJ writes a great article as the CEO of a website about UW football....charges money for his wigwam, pays for his apartment rent with money from UW football.

He has written books about UW football...and sold 16 of them.

Biggest game in 15 years......is watching a high-school football game.

What a fucking joke.

Comments

• Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Close the fucking gates. Christ. If you're going to shit on the supplier of the free beer you can LEAVE!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DJ writes a great article as the CEO of a website about UW football....charges money for his wigwam, pays for his apartment rent with money from UW football.

What a fucking joke.

I had job responsibilities. And your other assumptions are inaccurate.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What a fucking joke.

whoa.. if Stalin has sold 16 books.. that means I own 18.75% of them.. so about 81% are not mine.. this is like a double rainbow thing, but what does it mean???
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The cornerback?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

What a fucking joke.

If you're gonna attack Stalin at least have the sack to poast it under your real handle @HuskyJW
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

What a fucking joke.

Shut the fuck up Donnie.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    MikeMonan said:

When he was "watching" one ass kicking high school game, he was tuned in to the Huskies' Ass Kicking by all of his Dawg buddies.

Throughout the game DJ would give me updates on the total domination that was happening in Husky Stadium. It sucks when you have to chose between "work" and your favorite football team....I would have have been on a full tilt with the help of a few Bud Heavys and would have lost my voice cheering for the Dawgs! Instead I lost it coaching my guys! With winning both games it helps.

I had to miss the last home game of 2011 and the last game in Husky Stadium when the ducks beat us. I was coaching Woodinville in the playoffs and beat we beat Curtis. Glad I missed seeing the ducks pissing all over us, it would have fueled more hate towards them.

Missing two games in over twenty years due to "work" isn't that bad....

Go Dawgs

You guys have a lemon party afterwards to celebrate?
  • Options
    Founders Club

MikeMonan said:

When he was "watching" one ass kicking high school game, he was tuned in to the Huskies' Ass Kicking by all of his Dawg buddies.

Throughout the game DJ would give me updates on the total domination that was happening in Husky Stadium. It sucks when you have to chose between "work" and your favorite football team....I would have have been on a full tilt with the help of a few Bud Heavys and would have lost my voice cheering for the Dawgs! Instead I lost it coaching my guys! With winning both games it helps.

I had to miss the last home game of 2011 and the last game in Husky Stadium when the ducks beat us. I was coaching Woodinville in the playoffs and beat we beat Curtis. Glad I missed seeing the ducks pissing all over us, it would have fueled more hate towards them.

Go Dawgs

Can always count on APAG for the mature rejoinder
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

MikeMonan said:

Go Dawgs

Crossing the line is kinda his thing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

MikeMonan said:

Go Dawgs

Crossing the line is kinda his thing.
    But when push comes to shove he's a brother.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

What a fucking joke.

If you're gonna attack Stalin at least have the sack to poast it under your real handle @HuskyJW
    Two different people

Unfortunately i have only one handle here
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

MikeMonan said:

Go Dawgs

I would be disappointed if he hadn't.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    HuskyJW said:

dnc said:

What a fucking joke.

Two different people

Unfortunately i have only one handle here
    Me too

";)"
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,306
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Well yeah he's a HS head coach. Duh.

Derrick Johnson (born February 9, 1982) is a former American football cornerback. He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Washington. As a rookie, Johnson played in 14 games, starting in 5, recording 41 total tackles, 1 sack, 4 passes defended and 1 fumble recovered, which he returned a Marcel Shipp fumble 78 yds for a touchdown against Arizona, Oct 2, 2005 in Mexico City.

Johnson has also been a member of the Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Miami Dolphins, Seattle Seahawks and Saskatchewan Roughriders.
    Early years

Johnson attended Notre Dame High School in Riverside, California where he lettered in football and also competed in track. As a senior in 1999, Johnson rushed for 1,990 yards with 39 touchdowns, and also had 586 yards receiving. For his efforts, he was the De Anza League most valuable player as well as all-CIF, all-county and Small Schools all-state selections.

Coming out of high school, Johnson was a member of the Tacoma News-Tribune 's "Western 100" and a PrepStar All-Region pick at running back. He was ranked by PrepStar as the No. 9 running back in the West Region and ranked 37th in SuperPrep's California/Hawaii/Nevada 152.

Currently Head coach for Notre Dame High School, Riverside,Ca. In 2015, Johnson led his alma mater to the CIF SS Northwest Division championship, going 14-0 and securing school's first state bowl game bid.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Once upon a time I interviewed Derrick after a loss during the 1-10 season in 2004. (This was before Fetters threatened to stop writing unless Grinolds removed me from game coverage).

The article was called Derek Johnson interviews Derrick Johnson. Not my best effort.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

What a fucking joke.

I had job responsibilities. And your other assumptions are inaccurate.
    Selling real estate?

Wow. Just wow.