Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Herbert starting against Dawgs

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I hope Greg Gaines rips apart this kids limbs and beats him to death with them. I want to see Victor point at his little bitch face and mind fuck him so badly it ruins his career.

In High School as a Hell's Angels prospect.

Fucking beast
    How was he not a 5-star?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    With that defense of theirs it hardly matters who starts at QB. Apparently, they don't have a single NFL player on the entire starting eleven. Helfrich is the white Willingham.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

I hope Greg Gaines rips apart this kids limbs and beats him to death with them. I want to see Victor point at his little bitch face and mind fuck him so badly it ruins his career.

Fucking beast
    How was he not a 5-star?
    All I know is he is an OKG. Fuck star ratings. Peterman is onto something.
    Guarantee all of us were not impressed with peterman bringing an under recruited, fat faced, white kid over from BSU.
    Actually I remember people being kind of excited about him. Petersen raved about him when he signed.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    can some TBSer (@CokeGreaterThanPepsi ) write up a scouting report or something, is he a running QB?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    This should be fun
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Doogles said:

Fucking beast
    There weren't 5 players on any of Ty's teams that were that strong
    WTF?!?!

I don't see the chocolate milk carton!
  • Options
    Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Unless Prukop and Herbert can both play LB, it hardly matters. It will be a blood bath.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Houhusky said:

can some TBSer (@CokeGreaterThanPepsi ) write up a scouting report or something, is he a running QB?

he's listed as a PP by ESPN
    6-4 210
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    Herbert was a baller in HS. Broke his leg inhis jr year or probably would've had a ton of offers.

6-5ish, runs really well, quick release, big arm, accurate. I guess you might compare him to (ISAFNRC) Deshaun Watson or maybe Brett Hundley.

Really talented kid. I wanted UW to grab him, but he was always a lock to the Ducks.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In this game - who knows, but he's got way more physical talent than Prukop. Might be most similar to Akili Smith in terms of Duck players...

The difference is he's kind of a long strider, but he's definitely a good runner.

I'm not sure he's super quick though, so it will be important not to let him get into space and run. He's definitely hurt us there.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club
    I'm soft in my old, rich, white age; after living through the last 15 years, I don't want Oregon to suck and suffer through the shittiest coaches. Still want to beat them, but something like Cal or Utah...not UW of the Ought Nots.