Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Grasshoppers Update

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Ok ok.....

I'm getting inundated with messages..."whatever happened to the Orchards Grasshoppers?"

First game they did pretty well and actually would have won if anyone would have bothered to keep score. Hotter than hell but stone cold fucking MILFS everywhere. It was unbelievable. Apologies to Boobs in advance with no pics...I was trying but couldn't figure out how to point the camera to the sidelines without getting punched by Mrs. HuskyJW

2nd and 3rd games were brutal. I thought this was boys 6 year old soccer? Damn kids played like they were 10. I stopped counting when the other team scored 15 goals. "I hope I get to score a goal in a game sometime Dad." Paying attention to where the ball is might help....I don't know just a thought.

4th game.....Jake gets his first goal. GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! Hot MILFY was even there bouncing up and down...it was a glorious site. HuskyJW takes kids out to ice cream to celebrate first goal.....kids act like shits and now i remember why I got a vasectomy in March.

Big game this Saturday at 1pm. Then it's grilling up brats from Meyer's Meats and cheering on the Dawgies!!

WOOF!!!

Comments