Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Next years Defense, Enough Bullets, Pete's recruiting and 2018 is gonna be special

Byron Murphy, Kentrell Love may actually turn out to be better, while replacing two outgoing NFL corners, Gardenhire steps in as the lock down corner, Austin Joyner in at Nickel
Taylor Rapp, guys a stud, replaces Baker, Isaiah Pola-Mao at 6'4 strong safety (a great season could sway his LOI)? Wet dream?
Levi Onwuzurike, Camilo Eifler easily replace Mathis and Psalm and are more like Feeny and Littleton, combined with that D-line... holy fuck. Benning Potoa'e ????
Marlon Tuipulotu stud, next great D-lineman

OR Baker, Jones stay for 1 more year

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I love 32. He's been beaten twice over the top for a TD against Furd and a game changing play at AZ. NFL WR body types. Stay another year...

Sadfaceemoji.genxer
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This idea that we are going to lose a ton of players to the NFL I'm not so sure of ... I'd bet Jones is gone as he'll likely have a 1st round grade ... Budda might have a 1st round grade ... not sure anybody else will

Let the early entries play out before assuming everybody leaves ... there may be some unfinished business left here
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

This idea that we are going to lose a ton of players to the NFL I'm not so sure of ... I'd bet Jones is gone as he'll likely have a 1st round grade ... Budda might have a 1st round grade ... not sure anybody else will

Let the early entries play out before assuming everybody leaves ... there may be some unfinished business left here

Everybody likes to compare Baker to Earl Thomas, but Thomas was a much better tackler coming out of Texas than Budda is right now.

If Sydney MF Jones is the only to leave early (okay to dream after Fridays eyegasm I had), the current #5 ranking we have as of right now might be low compared to the pre-season ranking for 2017.

I am in doog heaven right now.

Flagged for thinking about next season.
    Plus one.

Some people love next year.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

Everybody likes to compare Baker to Earl Thomas, but Thomas was a much better tackler coming out of Texas than Budda is right now.

If Sydney MF Jones is the only to leave early (okay to dream after Fridays eyegasm I had), the current #5 ranking we have as of right now might be low compared to the pre-season ranking for 2017.

Just shut the fuck up and take another break if this is the type of shit you're going to be posting
    I'm sick of the next year will be special Doog bullshit, especially when THIS YEAR can be special.
    That is fucking hilarious given the context of the GIF.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

Just shut the fuck up and take another break if this is the type of shit you're going to be posting
    I'm sick of the next year will be special Doog bullshit, especially when THIS YEAR can be special.
    That is fucking hilarious given the context of the GIF.
    I watch the twatters
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

you're the king of next year
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Budda Psalm is special, not going to be able to plug anyone straight into what he does scheme wise

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    doogie said:

Budda Psalm is special, not going to be able to plug anyone straight into what he does scheme wise

Stop plagiarising PGOS shut, fucko.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

I don't think you get it
  • Options

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

You still don't get it
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Vea, Gaines, and Qualls are all NFL eligible.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

Boobs moving the goalposts??????
  • Options

godawgst said:

Tequilla said:

Boobs moving the goalposts??????
    I was the guy saying shut the fuck up and win back in August.