Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts on the gayme

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Best UW football team I have seen since 2001. Most dominant performance I have seen since forever. We didn't just beat Tree, we made them not even want to be there. We physically imposed our will on the most physically imposing team in the conference, on BOTH sides of the ball. A win for the ages. I still think this team drops a couple, and that's fine. Finish 10-2 or 11-1, go to a real bowl, and start playing like a goddamn football team again. Fuck the tree. Pushing their shit in made my year.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I predict 4 losses.
  • BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon away, ASU, and the Apple Cup are giving me doubts of going to a real bowl game. Prove me wrong peterman
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Phenomenal game. Period.

But...I hated seeing the students on the field after. Call me a curmudgeon, but UW plays at Oregon in eight (now seven) days. Let's not get out in front of our (?) skis.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    WARSHINGTON wins that gayme
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

I predict 4 losses.

It's unlikely we run the table but four losses?

Name them.

(And btw, your poast from a couple days ago including Stanford as one needs updating)
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    AZDuck said:

WARSHINGTON wins that gayme

Dunno. UW is better on paper. But you fuckers have pwned us (?) for so long.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm pretty comfortable at Whoregon. That's a game we'll be up for.

What worries me is a young team hearing the hype and dropping a game or two we shouldn't like we almost did at Az.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I predict 4 losses.

3 is the floor. The o/u is 2.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TTJ said:

Phenomenal game. Period.

But...I hated seeing the students on the field after. Call me a curmudgeon, but UW plays at Oregon in eight (now seven) days. Let's not get out in front of our (?) skis.

Let the kids have their fun. It's not like the 18-22 crowd knows how to act like they've been there before. They were shitting their pants and eating crayons the last time we? were any good.
    They had a better showing than the 50-dead crowd, that's for sure. Sure it's because they can't get into the zone and get blacked out before the game, but still.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Oregon away, ASU, and the Apple Cup are giving me doubts of going to a real bowl game. Prove me wrong peterman

The fucking Apple Cup? The cuogs are a shadow of last year's average team, and Petersen has shown that he's able to push Leach's shit in with ease. It'll be like raping a dead corpse by the time we get to Pullman to face a battered Falk, who may or may not be missing a limb at that point.

Oregon and Cal are the games that concern me at this point. If we can show up in Eugene and shut down their spread, I'll have no more concerns going forward and will start asking for Bama (I can't believe I just said that unironically).
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735

TTJ said:

Phenomenal game. Period.

Let the kids have their fun. It's not like the 18-22 crowd knows how to act like they've been there before. They were shitting their pants and eating crayons the last time we? were any good.
    Doesn't anyone eat paste anymore?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    edited October 2016

The fucking Apple Cup? The cuogs are a shadow of last year's average team, and Petersen has shown that he's able to push Leach's shit in with ease. It'll be like raping a dead corpse by the time we get to Pullman to face a battered Falk, who may or may not be missing a limb at that point.

Oregon and Cal are the games that concern me at this point. If we can show up in Eugene and shut down their spread, I'll have no more concerns going forward and will start asking for Bama (I can't believe I just said that unironically).
    #NecroDawgs