Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We don't have enough overanalysis of the Arizona game so here's what I care about (Drive by Drive)

First Arizona series: Team was not prepared for this game. Arizona started the game going 75 yards on 15 plays, all positive yardage. Blame that on the coaching.

First UW series: False start on 4th and 1 on the first drive. Penalties were a killer all game. More evidence that the team was not prepared for this game.

2UA: Arizona manhandled our defense in the 1st quarter. I don't think we would've stopped them. The quarter change helped immensely. First sign of good coaching.

2UW: Browning's 37 yard pass to Chico was the spark that really pushed the momentum in our favor. I don't like Ross on the reverses and prefer Chico to run them, but whatever. Good offensive drive.

3UA: Bartlett would've had the TFL. Also, the LB need to learn to get off blocks. LBs sucked all game. Lost all our momentum. Blame that on coaches leaving Wooching in for more than 0 plays.

3UW: Browning converts on 3rd, Coleman 38 yard run, and the 12 yard Ross TD. I'm mad because I can't bitch about anything on this drive.

4UA: Arizona was averaging 14 yards a carry on the drive and then decided to throw a fade to King. Imagine if this were Shaw coaching instead of DickRod.

4UW: incomplete pass, sack, false start, sack, and illegal formation on the punt. Thankfully we had Pac-12 refs and somehow got the ball 50 yards downfield after that sequence. The Ross fumble was the difference between a made FG and a missed FG.

5UW: Coleman runs 44 yards. At this point, why Coleman is having a career day.

5UA: 3 and out. Defense adjusted to stop the run and force passes. Should've done this from the start.

6UW: A couple great 3rd down conversions but failing on 4th and 1 with that shotgun-snap delayed-counter was a fucktarded playcall. Could've put the game out of reach here but instead sucked.

6UA: Gardenhire gets beat and opts for 15 yard PI instead of 30 yard pass for Arizona. Gaines kill Taylor's ankle (RIP). Arizona punts.

7UW: Again, a chance to put the game out of reach and Browning tries to force it in FG range.

7UA: 4th string RB fumbles.

8UW: Offense dicks around and Van Winkle misses another FG.

8UA: Mathis sacks Dawkins.

9UW: Arizona is keying the run but not one offensive coach adjusts their playcalling. 3 and out.

9UA: Dawkins runs for 56 yards. This is the beginning of the end.

10UW: Coleman runs for 55 yards. Maybe there's hope?

10UA: Dawkins passes for 54 yards. Nope. No hope.

11UW: Browning gets sacked setting up the hail mary but holds onto the ball unlike Rosen.

OTUW: Coleman is the MVP.

OTUA: Arizona needs to hurry up and lose so they could let the Boy Scouts camp out on their field. Yes, that's what happened after the game.

Comments