Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doog callers

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited September 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
"What a great victory...let's not be negative, let's be positive...hopefully Husky fans bring their throats next week...I'll leave you guys with one thing, Go Dawgs."

All the same guy.

Fag.

Comments

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

"What a great victory...let's not be negative, let's be positive...hopefully Husky fans bring their throats next week...I'll leave you guys with one thing, Go Dawgs."

All the same guy.

Fag.

Autobiography?

Nice

#mellostrong
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This team is simply above average. They aren't great, but I'm giving them a chance until they lose.

They still showed the same loser tendencies, but they won. Must win game next week. This UW team will lose at least two games, but TSIO if they lose next week. A win and they have a chance. Either way it will be interesting.

two losses with a win over Stanford may win the north
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2016
    dhdawg said:

This team is simply above average. They aren't great, but I'm giving them a chance until they lose.

They still showed the same loser tendencies, but they won. Must win game next week. This UW team will lose at least two games, but TSIO if they lose next week. A win and they have a chance. Either way it will be interesting.

two losses with a win over Stanford may will win the north
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

two losses with a win over Stanford may win the north
    That was the point.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That's exactly what I think.

We gotta win games. It's important. Style pointz don't matter negro. Get the W.

I hope we're loud as shit next week and ACL that fag McCaffrey in the first quarter.

We?