Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

USC @ Utah Game Thread

12346»

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279

Who will be coaching USC in November? It looks like a fun month for USC.

11/05 Oregon
    11/12 at Washington
    11/19 at UCLA
    11/26 Notre Dame

If they fire him mid year my guess is Tee Martin is next up to get the interim title.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,479

11/05 Oregon
    11/12 at Washington
    11/19 at UCLA
    11/26 Notre Dame

Well Nansen, of course! Oh, that would be the icing on the cake.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Think I got banned or something.

Say what you want about USC but they hate posi Troojans. They have the only smart fans in the conference and that's why they always come back while their rivals are soft.

I miss WARSHINGTON dammit.

They aren't smart enough to form a forum like this
    They don't need to.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    got a few in the end
    and which one of you assholes is this loser
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    G_O said:

Gladstone said:

This gray field is a trip

Did they film it in black and white and colorize the players? CBSSN

The color corrector guy is color blind. #DiversityHire
    #Progress
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    grab your inner doog and go check out some winners on the USC scout site. Christ, they have a team loaded with 4/5 star kids and it's blaming refs for losing.

Here is a classic poast

I too saw improvement in coaching and the players. Remember, Helton has no experience at this level, but we are stuck with him. What I want to see is improvement from week to week, and this is the first we have seen it. I coached high school gymnastics, and I had a kid who landed his butt on the end of the vault on his first competition. He finished third in the state championship later that year. He didn't go from a butt planting first vault to an almost 2nd place state finish over night. I also had another kid win the state championship that year in the pommel horse. BTW that was my first association with gymnastics as a coach or athlete. More importantly for the discussion at hand, I got the job with no experience because the head coach was fired, and I was the only person available on the faculty to take over the team. My kids told me early in the season how their parents were saying how bad things were going to be for the team as my first meet was a disaster with no one placing. As a final note, I produced that high school's first state champion in any sport up to that point.
    Back to the game: Three fumbles on three opening possessions, tell me how many times does any team win doing that. Folks, the game should have been over right there. That was on three different players. They weren't even big hits either. That is not on the coaches. You start the game in a hole, and you put the defense back on the field again and again. Heck, even Adoree's return put the defense back on the field quickly, but in a good way, but back on the field nevertheless. Now Clancy didn't seem able to take the slant away from Utah on that last drive. That's on him. I believe there was only one false start on the O line, the rest were on the skill, players. Justin Davis(who had a great night btw) said he saw light in the O line and ran to it. He never said that about the previous games. The O line did that. Now does the O line need improvement? Yes, lots of it.
    I can pick questionable coaching decisions, player miscues, and bad officiating (ex Cam being pushed in the back on Utah's first TD), but the big picture is that there was noticeable, not incremental, but noticeable improvement in the player's performance and the coaching.
    Based on what I saw last night I think the rest of the year is going to be. fine

YOU LOST THE FUCKING GAME RETARDS. Nothing is fine about 1-3
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    edited September 2016

11/05 Oregon
    11/12 at Washington
    11/19 at UCLA
    11/26 Notre Dame

Two of those four teams are garbage. The other two are unknown at this point, but might be garbage. #pac12dreck
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

USC can still win the south. LOL what a shitbag pussy conference.

Bump.