Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to PLSS

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

1..Dont have time for silly games.
    2. You guys are a hopeless, happless, homosexual group of 6th graders with their 1st boners...My experience with college football is graduate level.
    3. It's hard to come here lately. No all the time
    4.dawgman has more to offer right now sans the message boards (its a "push" between you guys in that department, though ill give HH the edge for profanity and free speech)
    5. Dbags that spend 19 hours and 25k posts disturbs me, especially when 24.995k are senseless non-football-re lated rubbish, and actually pound on puppy's wheelhouse window trying to get heard with that chit.
    6. The blatant slangual property stolen...look for the ° symbol...puppy coined it and hurts my eyes when you poachers use it
    7 The disregard for the ole' lady, hubby. Take a fucking break from HH and pound wood or greaz wood, Unreal you worthless fucks
    8. Disrespect for Browning..you dipshits dont even know what Browning brings. 6th grade flag football is about where your knowledge rests.
    9. New fish. This new run is about the worst in 3 years
    10. The real football talk has sailed. Even this place needs football cred. When Pup and a few others arent posting this place is a fuck show

I wish I could WTF WTFs. If you didn't Chincredible this post you are fucking retarded.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

2. You guys are a hopeless, happless, homosexual group of 6th graders with their 1st boners...My experience with college football is graduate level.
    4.dawgman has more to offer right now sans the message boards (its a "push" between you guys in that department, though ill give HH the edge for profanity and free speech)
    5. Dbags that spend 19 hours and 25k posts disturbs me, especially when 24.995k are senseless non-football-re lated rubbish, and actually pound on puppy's wheelhouse window trying to get heard with that chit.
    6. The blatant slangual property stolen...look for the ° symbol...puppy coined it and hurts my eyes when you poachers use it
    7 The disregard for the ole' lady, hubby. Take a fucking break from HH and pound wood or greaz wood, Unreal you worthless fucks
    8. Disrespect for Browning..you dipshits dont even know what Browning brings. 6th grade flag football is about where your knowledge rests.
    10. The real football talk has sailed. Even this place needs football cred. When Pup and a few others arent posting this place is a fuck show

disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club

When you have pup's resume a shit showing by a my playoff teams hardly matter. Nor do you fucks playoff predictions that change weekly.

Remember! Pup is only right 76-89% of the time

not the case
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like puppy cares. Everyone wants to be one of the cool kids.

Unfortunately there's only one cool kid in the hallways at HH, with chicks parting the hallway like the red sea. Soaking beavers quivering at his very presence . The rest of you nerds here are filling beakers and studying semen samples under microscopes in the science lab.

check the facts
  • Options
    Founders Club

I wish I could WTF WTFs. If you didn't Chincredible this post you are fucking retarded.

disagree.

doogy is still sucking dawgman's dick. water is wet.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Dropping a few hilarious lines doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking moron and the King of the Doogs. He deserved to be WTFd simply for propping up dawgman.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club

Cuntwaffle° puppy coined his 1st day at HH 3 years ago. You can use it though waffle you are a higher discussion type poster

What ever happened to @bluewaffle?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cuntwaffle° puppy coined his 1st day at HH 3 years ago. You can use it though waffle you are a higher discussion type poster

Shoot me a PM
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    PurpleJ said:

Shoot #irishdawg22 a PM
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Shoot me a PM
    No thank you